Fasting Day 10: Prayers and Prophetic Declarations for Restoration
17 Then David and his men struck them down in battle from twilight until the evening of the next day; and not a man of them escaped, except four hundred young men who rode camels and fled.
18 So David recovered all that the Amalekites had taken and rescued his two wives.
19 Nothing of theirs was missing whether small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything that had been taken; David recovered it all.
20 So David captured all the flocks and herds which the enemy had, and the people drove those animals before him and said, “This is David’s spoil.”
It’s fasting day 10.
Please note the following…
For the guideline and up to date information for this fast, read:
- Fasting Day 1
- Fasting Day 2
- Fasting Day 3
- Fasting Day 4
- Fasting Day 5
- Fasting Day 6
- Fasting Day 7
- Fasting Day 8
- Fasting Day 9
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
Nothing of theirs was missing…
Did you see that?
Praise God! This is the plan of God for our lives this year.
Nothing of ours will be missing, whether small or great, sons or daughters, brothers or sisters, goods or services, businesses or careers, flocks, and herds, spoil or anything.
And if there were some losses before now, we shall recover all.
- In our health, we shall recover all, and walk in divine health.
- In our finances, we shall recover all, and enjoy abundance.
- In our careers, we shall recover all, and enjoy divine breakthroughs.
- In our families, we shall recover all, and enjoy divine visitations.
And so on…
Yes, you need to know that victory and total recovery is God’s will for our lives.
The grace for total victory and all-around restoration is released on you this year.
In Isaiah 61:7 He says, “For your shame, ye shall have double. For confusion, they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land, they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.”
In Joel 2:25-26 He says, “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
God stands by His WORD.
Today’s prayer is quite simple. It is a reminder of our theme for the year. We are going to continue in our confession of restoration as seen in the scripture for the year.
- Once again, thank God for His plan of Divine restoration. Thank Him that His Word never fails.
- Ask the Blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse you and your family from any kind of sin that may have opened some doors for the devil in any way to steal from you. And ask God to show you areas of your lives that needs total overhaul.
- Pray, say, “O LORD, just as You enabled David and his men to recover all that was stolen from them, I ask that You empower me and my family by Your Spirit to recover everything that has been stolen from us in the past, in Jesus name.”
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will show you what to do to manifest the full recovery plan of the LORD this year.
- Ask the LORD to baptize you with grace for all-around victory over the works of darkness this year, in Jesus name.
- Pray and decree that from now until the end of this year, nothing of yours, or that of your family and ministry shall be missing, in Jesus name.
- Pray, say, “O LORD, in every area I have been shamed in the past, I receive double restoration, according to Thy Word, in Jesus name.”
- Pray for total restoration for all the years that the locusts, the cankerworms, the caterpillars, and the palmerworms have eaten.
- Pray that the LORD will cause thee and thy household to eat in plenty and be satisfied this year, in Jesus name.
- Claim restoration in your health, finances, family, ministry, children, and business, in Jesus name.