3 Important Prayers for Christmas (Praise Your Way Day 25)
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. – Isaiah 9:6
Let me start by saying, Happy Christmas.
I know. There are many people who think we shouldn’t celebrate Christmas. They always give their reasons. But looking beyond these reasons, we know that Jesus Christ was born on this earth, He lived, died and resurrected on the third day.
If Christmas reminds us of Christ in any way and helps us fathom the depth of God’s love for us, then it’s worth it.
So we celebrate Christmas because of the opportunity it gives us to remember the wisdom of God’s love for man.
My prayer for you today is that this Christmas will be very special for you and your family. May it offer you the opportunity to come together at the table of love and appreciate God’s blessings in your lives. May it bring restoration, peace, reconciliation, and breakthrough for every member of your family, in Jesus name.
Today, I want to share with you a few prayers for the blessings that Christmas provides as we also continue our month of praise.
Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Jesus Christ for the salvation of mankind. How great is Your Love that You made manifest in Christ to reconcile us to Yourself. What would we have done if Christ had not come to bring us to You!
Indeed, Your mercy and LOVE are beyond human comprehension. I join the hosts of heaven and say, thank You LORD. May Your name be worshiped and glorified forever and ever.
I thank You for Your love for humanity. Thank You for the gift of Your Son who came for the Salvation of humankind.
I acknowledge that I would be lost if not for Jesus Christ who came on earth and loved so much as to die for our sins and restore us to You. For this I say, thank You Lord.
The birth of Jesus Christ brought us transformation from living in darkness into a glorious light. I am no longer walking in darkness. For this, I say, thank You Lord.
Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You for coming into my life to effect a change when darkness had full control, your blazing spiritual light swung in and joy burst forth in my heart till now.
In Jesus name.
O LORD, I come before You this day, for myself, for my family and for my country. I confess that we have missed the essence of celebrating Christmas. We have turned this season into a season of immorality, drunkenness and gluttony. We have taken away the Message from the season and turned it into satanic claptrap.
LORD, I ask for forgiveness for myself, my family and my country. Let Your mercy prevail over us. Do not look over us based on our sins and foolishness.
LORD Jesus, as we celebrate this season, help me to come closer to YOU more and more, every day, both now and forever, in Jesus name.
Open the eyes of all members of my family to draw closer to YOU day by day, and lead them into personal relationship and encounter with the Holy Spirit.
LORD JESUS, may our lives bring You only Glory, this season, in Jesus name.
Father in Heaven, the day of joy returns and crowns another year with peace and favour. Help us rightly to remember the birth of Jesus, that we may share in the songs of the angels, the gladness of the shepherds, and the worship of the wise men.
O LORD, Close the doors of hate and open the doors of love all over the world. Cause the message of Christ’s birth to bring salvation in the hearts of men, across the World. Let this season come with an unquestionable revelation of YOUR love in my heart and the hearts of all the members of my family, in Jesus name.
May every plan of the devil for my family, my neighbourhood and my country during this season, be destroyed, in Jesus name.
Deliver us from evil, by the blessing that Christ brings, and teach us to celebrate and be merry with reverence to YOUR name.
May the Christmas morning make us happy to be saved and be thy children, And the Christmas evening brings us to our bed with grateful thoughts, forgiving and being forgiven, for Jesus sake, in Jesus name.
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Write out all your prayer requests on a paper, every present challenge or issue that needs to be settled. But instead of begging, praise God. Wave the paper before God daily in praise and drop it to the ground and dance over them.
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Get these recommended books: Praise Warfare and 28 Days of Praise Challenge. Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough