Blow the Trumpet (Praise Your Way Day 7)
“Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘In the seventh month on the first of the month you shall have a rest, a reminder by blowing of trumpets, a holy convocation. – Leviticus 23:24-25
It’s the 7th day of the praise challenge. Today is declared a Day of the Trumpet. The day of the Trumpet is the day of victory declaration.
The priests blew the trumpet, the people shouted, the city fell.
“So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.” – Joshua 6:20
Today, arise and blow the trumpet.
Offer unto God unfettered praise.
And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet. – 2 Samuel 6:14-15
Declare today a day of dance, unusual praise and declaration of victory before the LORD. Get out of your way, and charge yourself before the LORD.
Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre. – Psalm 149:3.
When that happens, what do we expect?
Then the virgin will rejoice in the dance, and the young men and the old, together, for I will turn their mourning into joy and will comfort them and give them joy for their sorrow. – Jeremiah 31:13
As it is a day of the Trumpet, let the LORD lead you with words to praise His Holy name. Play music and dance before Him.
A Prayer of Praise
O LORD, I receive Your grace to blow the Trumpet today.
Empower me to praise Thee with all my heart.
As I dance and declare my victory, I receive the Joy of the LORD. And I declare that my mourning, sorrows, and pains are turned into joy.
Yes, the LORD comforts me. In Jesus name
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Write out all your prayer requests on a paper, every present challenge or issue that needs to be settled. But instead of begging, praise God. Wave the paper before God daily in praise and drop it to the ground and dance over them.
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Praise Warfare.
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge
- Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough