Celebrate Your Wins, But You Have Not Arrived + Prayers to Command the Month of October
Our theme for this month is Higher Heights, and our text is taken from Philippians 3:12 – 14:
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3:12-14
God is speaking to us this month, reminding us that we have not arrived.
No matter what you have achieved or where you are at the moment, there is something better ahead of you. It’s time to break out of our comfort zone and begin to desire new experiences with God, new revelation, new impact, and new testimonies.
It’s time to set new kingdom goals.
Celebrate Your Wins, But You Have Not Arrived
I love to celebrate my wins. I love to celebrate my victories and successes. And I do them hard. I believe God once showed me that when we celebrate our wins, we are empowered for more wins.
So today, I am reminding you to go ahead and celebrate yourself. Celebrate your victories, answered prayers, and testimonies.
But do it with the understanding that there are bigger and better feats to accomplish.
I have always prayed that my success will not become my obstacle. That my deliverance will not become my spiritual undoing.
There was a sister who spent years waiting on the Lord for a life partner. Miraculously, God answered her and she was blessed with a good Christian brother. Unfortunately, after that, she slowed with going to Church and spiritual commitment. She felt she has arrived.
As a pastor, I see things like that always. People stay in Church, are committed, learn to pray and fight the good fight of faith. But just when they receive a major breakthrough, or God answers their prayers, they become scarce, and some even leave permanently and focus on their new achievement.
When I see things like that I weep because they do not know that every victory is an open door to a bigger battle ahead.
Remind yourself today that you will not fall into the trap of I have arrived.
Like the Apostle Paul, tell yourself, “Brothers and sisters, I do not consider that I have made it my own yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the heavenly prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 3:13-14 (AMP).
God has a bigger prize ahead of you. May your mind perceive it today, in Jesus name.
Stop Thinking of Your Past Mistakes And Failures
For many, the reason they are not moving on, and moving forward is because of their past. But I’m here to encourage you today:
Your past cannot stop your future.
So, keep your past behind and look ahead for new things God is doing in your life.
Rahab was a prostitute who lived in the city of Jericho. In this city, there were no preachers, no prophets, and no writings to read about God. Rahab’s only knowledge of the true God was through the stories of the Hebrews she heard in the marketplace or through her clients. She was not a decent woman as we would say today. Her only good work in the Bible was protecting the spies and telling a lie about it. So she was a harlot, a liar, and an idol worshipper.
Yet this woman made the list of heroes of faith. And not only that, she was also the great-great-grandmother of Christ (Matthew 1:5).
Jephthah was born by a harlot. His half brothers chased him away from the family. He grew up in the streets. But God still used him to save the Israelites. He was a great judge in Israel (Judges 11).
Always remember this: God does not consult your past to determine your future, neither should you. He does not consult people’s opinions and views. He only looks at your faith.
If Rahab, with such a bad past, could make the list of heroes of faith, then your past is irrelevant before God. Let your past remain in your past. Look up to the opportunities God provides for you every day and believe for the best.
If Jephthah who was rejected from childhood could rise to become one of the greatest leaders of his time, then your failures, the rejections, and all the human attacks and misunderstandings cannot stop God’s plan for you.
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, God is doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?God is making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”- Isaiah 43:18 -19
1. Heavenly Father, I thank You for this new month of October. Thank You for the gift of life, the gift of health, the gift of salvation and the gift of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
2. O LORD, in this month, I seek Your wisdom to live life and to relate with others, in my community, office, and family, in Jesus name
3. LORD, as I seek Thee this month, in Thy Word, in prayer, and in fellowship, cause me to hear Thy voice. Cause me to understand Thy voice and to implement any ideas You are giving to me, in Jesus name.
4. Father LORD, in the name of Jesus Christ, in this month of October, I reject every form of fear and anxiety in my life, for God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
5. LORD, As I engage the Spirit of LOVE, power and of sound mind this month, I declare that it shall be for me a month of great positive new experiences, in Jesus name.
6. Father LORD, in this month of October, cause all the seeds of love, faith, and prayer that I have planted in the past, to bring back for me bountiful harvests, in Jesus name.
7. Also, LORD, show me places where I would need to plant more seeds of love, prayer, faith, and support. And as I do LORD, just as You caused Isaac to reap in the same year, a hundredfold, cause my seeds to produce hundredfold returns, in Jesus name.
8. This month O LORD, I rebuke satan and his demons. I totally reject all forms of evil operations against my life and family, in Jesus name.
9. I command every “I have arrived mentality” to wither from my spirit, in Jesus name.
10. Heavenly Father, through Your Spirit, show me bigger goals and targets to focus on. Show me how to forget things that are behind and begin to focus on what is ahead, in Jesus name.
11. It is written that I shall decree a thing and it shall be established (Job 22:28). Therefore, I decree today that in this month of October, blood shall not be shed in my life, family, church, and community. Every evil plan against me and my family is hereby destroyed, in Jesus name.
10. October, hear me: I shall have peace all around. I shall have health all around. I shall have prosperity all around. I shall experience calm, love and favour all around, for this is the set time for my favour.
In Jesus name, I pray.
Watch My New Prayer Clips, Subscribe to My Channel, Share and Pray in Agreement With Me
1. 7 IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS
2. ASK GOD FOR A STRATEGY
3. FIND THE MESSAGE IN THE MESS
Important Book for Breaking Curses
Prayers That Break Curses and Spells, and Release Favors and BreakthroughsRevised and Updated. Over 20,000 Copies sold.
Curses and spells have the power to impose invisible barriers in someone’s life; such that the person works so hard but gets so little results. They can also affect someone’s health, business and relationship in a very negative way.
In this book, you’ll discover:
1. The real meaning of a curse and a spell.
2. What the Bible says about curses and spells.
3. The 6 types of curses and spells.
4. Signs of a curse in operation.
5. powerful prophetic prayers that break curses and spells and release favors
6. How to remain free from curses and spells.
- How to Pray for Your Family
- How to Pray for Your Children
- Like Us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group
- Submit a Prayer Request
- Pray for Others
New Audiobooks Alert
Deliverance by Fire: 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention.
This audiobook is a 21-day fasting and prayer guide for all-around deliverance and breakthroughs. These teachings and prayers will touch every aspect of your life and provoke great transformations. Your health will be restored. Your finances will be healed, and you will experience breakthroughs. You will find a job. Your home will experience a great spiritual transformation, and your marriage will be restored. You will experience great peace.
Command Your Money: Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less
Ten simple actions of faith that will provoke financial breakthrough for anyone in 30 days or less. No fluff, no long stories, practical and provoking biblical instructions for dealing with urgent money problems.
Are you currently embroiled in a financial situation? Do you need a breakthrough asap? Are you looking for simple-to-follow instructions that will trigger a financial breakthrough for you very quickly? Then get home tonight, close your door, and begin to apply these spiritual instructions, and you’ll see miracles happen in your finances asap. More importantly, you’ll have the wisdom to move forward financially.
All Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough
- Deliverance by Fire: 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention.
- Command Your Money: Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less