NOTE: ABOUT THE 4 FREE BOOKS I PROMISED.
If you subscribed to this website and have not been able to download the four books I promised for free on the homepage, or on this page, please kindly email me on: info @ betterlifeworld.org. I will send you the books manually.
Though you should be able to download the books once you sign up and confirm your email address. But some people have written that they were not able to download it. So I wanted to make sure you really get the books as promised.
Prophetic Declaration for the Month:
“October is my month of Positive new experiences, for God will make a way for me, even in the wilderness, and send me rivers, even in the desert.
Therefore, this month is my month of Wisdom for all-around breakthrough, In Jesus name.”
Genesis 26: 1-25
1. There are two ways to react to challenges: The carnal way or the Divine Way. Always seek divine wisdom through prayer in regards to any situation that confronts you (Vs. 1-2).
2. When God speaks to you or gives you an idea, obey. Obedience is the key to manifesting the blessings of God. (Vs. 2-6)
3. Fear always leads to sin; faith always leads to victory. (Vs. 7-11)
4. Do not be afraid of what man can do to you, for God is with you. He will never allow you to be moved, for even the very hairs of your head are numbered. (Matthew 10:30)
5. Isaac planted, God blessed. It is our responsibility to plant. God will always bless our seeds and cause them to produce bountiful harvests. (Vs. 12-14)
6. We need the right attitude to work, and that is found in Colossians 3:23: “Whatever you do [whatever your task may be], work from the soul [that is, put in your very best effort], as [something done] for the Lord and not for men.
7. In Our jobs, business, and work, we are working for the LORD. So we must do the best we can, not looking unto men, for it is God who will duly reward us.
8. Isaac dug his wells; same way, we must dig our wells. That is, invest in our skills, dreams, and visions. (Vs. 15-16)
9. Persistence is the key that frustrates your enemies and causes the earth to produce for you eventually. So, never, ever give up. (Vs. 18-22)
10. It is not our environments that make us who we are, but who we are that makes our environment what it is.
Breakthrough Prayers for the Month of October
1. Heavenly Father, I thank You for this new month of October. Thank You for the gift of life, the gift of health, the gift of salvation and the gift of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
2. O LORD, in this month, I seek Your wisdom to live life and to relate with others, in my community, office, and family, in Jesus name
3. LORD, as I seek Thee this month, in Thy Word, in prayer, and in fellowship, cause me to hear Thy voice. Cause me to understand Thy voice and to implement any ideas You are giving to me, in Jesus name.
4. Father LORD, in the name of Jesus Christ, in this month of October, I reject every form of fear and anxiety in my life, for God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
5. LORD, As I engage the Spirit of LOVE, power and of sound mind this month, I declare that it shall be for me a month of great positive new experiences, in Jesus name.
6. Father LORD, in this month of October, cause all the seeds of love, faith, and prayer that I have planted in the past, to bring back for me bountiful harvests, in Jesus name.
7. Also, LORD, show me places where I would need to plant more seeds of love, prayer, faith, and support. And as I do LORD, just as You caused Isaac to reap in the same year, a hundredfold, cause my seeds to produce hundredfold returns, in Jesus name.
8. This month O LORD, I rebuke satan and his demons. I totally reject all forms of evil operations against my life and family, in Jesus name.
9. It is written that I shall decree a thing and it shall be established (Job 22:28). Therefore, I decree today that in this month of October, blood shall not be shed in my life, family, church, and community. Every evil plan against me and my family is hereby destroyed, in Jesus name.
10. October 2017, hear me: I shall have peace all around. I shall have health all around. I shall have prosperity all around. I shall experience calm, love and favor all around, for this is the set time for my favor.
In Jesus name I pray.