Day 4 – Prayers to Deal With Spiritual Barriers
Prayers for Mercy Over Disobedience
– Miracles and God’s blessings do not happen to the most prayerful, smart, bookish, and worky. God’s blessings and favour are released on the altar of obedience.
– You can give everything you have to God as an offering, but if you are walking in disobedience, you won’t attract his blessings
– John 2:5 – But his mother told the servants, “Do whatever he tells you to.”
– Isaiah 1: 19 If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land;
20 But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword”; For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
– 1 Samuel 15: 22 Samuel replied, “Has the Lord as much pleasure in your burnt offerings and sacrifices as in your obedience? Obedience is far better than sacrifice. He is much more interested in your listening to him than in your offering the fat of rams to him.
– 23 For rebellion is as bad as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as bad as worshiping idols. And now because you have rejected the word of Jehovah, he has rejected you from being king.”
– Job 36: 10-12 – He opens their ear to instruction, and commands that they return from evil. If they hear and serve Him, they will end their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures. But if they do not listen, they shall perish by the sword, and they will die without knowledge
Watch today’s 4 minutes video and pray with me:
“Heavenly Father, I come to You this day for mercy.
“If there are specific instructions and direction You gave me in the past which I disregarded, O Lord, I ask You to forgive me, and set me free from the consequences of disobedience, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“According to Isaiah chapter 42:19-22, we are spoiled because we have heard and seen many things but not paid attention.
“Lord, help me to understand what I hear and see from today. Help me to easily and quickly discern Your voice and what You want me to do in them, in Jesus name.
“Today, I commit myself to walk in obedience to God’s voice in my heart.
“Lord, May I not be confused when You are speaking to me. Help me to know without a doubt that a particular thought, idea, or plan is of you or not of you. May I have the courage and confidence to reject anyone that is not of you and commit to the ones that are of You. And as I set myself to walk in Your ways, I decree according to Isaiah 1:19 that I shall eat the good of the land, in the name of Jesus.
“Today, O Lord, may every seed of disobedience in my heart and life die, in Jesus name