Declaring the Attributes of God (Praise Your Way – Day 2)
So we got started on the Praise Your Way to 2019 program yesterday.
I asked you to not ask God for anything personal this month, except to praise, and then pray for others.
I hope you’re with me?
The deal is to spend 30 minutes daily praising God.
I understand. There are so many personal pressures and issues in your family right now, right?
Let’s praise intentionally for the next 30 days, and leave the rest.
“When circumstances continue to scream at you and you’re trying to figure out how to get going, praise is your best option.”
When we chose intentional praise in the face of many seemingly unanswered prayers, we choose to believe that, yes, even though life is not yet going as we desire and pray for, God is still a good God, and can be trusted.
So praising God is expressing faith and trust in Him.
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Praise Warfare.
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge
- Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
I am called to praise and worship God, and I will do that, no matter what
I will not depend on my feelings, because my feelings change. But the WORD remains the same.
I declare my love to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I will continuously declare my praise by action, this month.
I chose praise over worry and complaining this day, this month, and this year, in Jesus name.
As I praise God, I receive strength, wisdom, and divine direction for any situation in my life right now, for the Joy of the LORD is my strength, in Jesus name.
15 Scriptural Declarations of Praise
Credit for these declarations is given to Bob Hostetler, of www.bobhostetler.com, co-author, Don’t Check Your Brains at the Door, and Pastor of Leadership and Teaching for Cobblestone Community Church in Oxford, Ohio.
These scripture-based declarations bring to bear great attributes of God. As you confess and declare these sentences they will energize your praise and will help you praise God more knowledgeably and purposefully.
- God the Creator:
O God, the Creator, I praise You because You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and their entire host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you (Nehemiah 9:6).
- The Only God:
O LORD, I praise You because you are the LORD God Almighty, and there is no other; apart from you there is no God (Isaiah 45:5).
- The Almighty God:
Heavenly Father, You are the Almighty God. There is none like Thee in all the heavens and the earth. Be praised forever and ever, in Jesus name. (Psalm 89:8).
- The Everlasting Father:
I praise you, Lord, as the Ancient of Days, the Everlasting Father who lives forever and ever (Daniel 7:9).
- A Loving God:
O LORD, You are a LOVING Father. I praise You for Your love over my life, family, and all that concerns me. For You did not spare Your own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will You not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
O LORD, I say, be thou glorified forever and ever, in Jesus name (Rom 8:32).
- A God of Justice:
Father, Lord, I praise and magnify You, because You are just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus. I praise You because You are a God of justice. I praise You because You adjudge impartially always. Be thou glorified in Jesus name (Romans 3:26).
- The Trustworthy God:
You keep Your WORD and Thy covenant from generation to generation. You have never disappointed those who put their trust in You. You are Trustworthy, Faithful and reliable. I give you my praise and adoration, LORD, because you are a faithful God, keeping your covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love you and keep Your commands (see Deuteronomy 7:9).
- A Merciful God:
Father LORD, You are a gracious and merciful God, and I praise you for Your great mercy towards us every day, in Jesus name (Nehemiah 9:31).
- God my Refuge, my Fortress:
I praise you, LORD, for you are my mighty rock, my refuge, my fortress, my defense, my protector and my Pillar of support. Be glorified, in Jesus name (Psalm 62:7).
- A Longsuffering, Persevering God:
Father, I praise you because you are patient with all your children, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. Thank you for your patience with me (2 Peter 3:9).
- God the Liberator:
I praise you LORD because you are my help and my deliverer, in time of trouble. Thank You for always delivering me, even when I’m not aware (Psalm 70:5).
- The Lifter of My Head:
Father God, I praise you because you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head when I am weary, anxious or depressed (Psalm 3:3).
- The God Who Answers Prayer:
Father I praise and honor you, because you are a God who loves to answer prayer, and who begins to answer even before we begin to pray. I praise You because there is no prayer of mine that You have not answered. Even when I don’t see them physically, I know You are at work to bring all Glory to thy name. Be though glorified, forever and ever, in Jesus name (Isaiah 65:24).
- The Provider God:
O LORD, You are my Jehovah-Jireh, who generously provides all I need. I thank You because You have not allowed us to want any good thing or suffer hunger, To You alone be all the glory, in Jesus name (Psalm 34:10).
- My Shepherd:
O LORD, I bless Your name and praise you as my Jehovah-Rohi, who always guides me in the paths of righteousness, and in the ways ordained for me. I thank You because by the Holy Spirit You are leading me in Your will, day by day for your name’s sake, in Jesus name (Psalm 23:1–3).
Jesus be praised.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough