Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1 – Praying With the Weapon of Fire
With Jesus joy in my heart, I welcome everyone to this prayer retreat.
The purpose of this prayer retreat is to guide and empower us to violently arise against all evil harassment in our lives and families and claim deliverance. We’re going to have an intensive word immersion and prayers in the next 21 days. Get ready, this is your hour of total healing, deliverance, and breakthrough.
Make up your mind now to end all of these negative and evil situations in your life and family right now, in Jesus name.
Let’s get started. Read the Bible passage below carefully:
6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? When thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.
9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; 10 and if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. – Isaiah 58:6-11
I have no doubt the teachings and prayers you will take part in this coming 21 days will touch every aspect of your life and provoke great transformations. Your health will be restored. Your finances will be healed, and you will experience breakthrough. You will find a job. Your home will experience a great spiritual transformation, and your marriage will be restored. You will experience great peace.
Please carefully follow these instructions as you pray these prayers:
- Endeavor to pray all the prayers for each day. There are many prayers for each day. Pray them, and then more. Don’t be limited to the prayer words. Let them direct and guide you. As you begin to pray, follow your heart and pray other points you’re inspired to pray.
- Read and meditate on the recommended further reading scriptures. There are Bible references at the end of each day recommended to be read in addition to the prayers and teachings of the day. Endeavor to read these scriptures, meditate on them, and pray their revelations.
- Important: Pray for others. In addition to praying these personal prayers for yourself, please pray for others. Make a list of people to intercede for during these 21 days, and earnestly pray for them. Our website also receives hundreds of specific prayer requests daily. Please visit the prayer requests board and help pray for these requests. Here’s the link: www.betterlifeworld.org/prayer-requests-board. Praying for others is a major instruction that we follow in our ministry each time we are seeking the Lord, because we believe that what you help achieve in the lives of others, God inspires others to achieve in your own life.
- On day five we talked about the best hours you should pray. While you can read that later, we recommend that you pray mainly in the midnight hours. Spend at least one hour in prayer each day for this next twenty-one days.
- What kind of fasting should you do? There are no specific type of fasting that we recommend. You may skip breakfast and lunch if you can. And if you can’t, it’s okay. If what you can afford is to skip one meal a day, that’s acceptable. Skipping dinner to pray is also one very effective fast you should try. It means you can go about your business during the day and hook up with God in the night hours. Here are some fasting you can do during this prayer retreat:
- 6:00 am to 10 am
- 6 am to noon
- 6 am – 3 pm
- 6 am – 6 pm
- 6 pm – 6 am
We encourage people to drink water while fasting. If you’re embarking on a long fast, such as three days dry fast, we recommend that you drink water and juice. The reason is that you’re not on a hunger strike. You are waiting on the LORD, and you’ll need physical strength to pray and listen to the Holy Spirit.
What makes a good fast is spending quality hours in Bible study, and prayers.
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for all teachings and daily prayers
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
Praying With Fire: Is it Biblical?
“For our God is a consuming fire.” – Heb. 12:29
Fire in the Bible is not only a representation of hell. It also represents a wide range of things – both literal and symbolic. Here’s a list of selected ways the concept of fire is used in the Bible.
- Used for daily activities, such as cooking, keeping warm, giving light, or burning trash (See Exo 12:8; John 21:9, Isaiah 44:15; John 18:18), Isaiah 50:11; Matt. 25:1-13), Leviticus 8:17).
- Used for refining metals, such as silver and gold (Numbers 31:22–23; Malachi 3:2–3),
- Used to destroy enemy’s cities in war (Joshua 6:24; 8:8; 11:11; Judges 1:8; 1 Kings 9:16; Mt 22:7)
- Used as a means for executing sentenced criminals (Daniel 3; Genesis 38:24; Leviticus 20:14; 21:9; Joshua 7:15)
- Used to burn sacrifices in the Temple (Leviticus 2:2; 6:8–13)
- A manifestation of God’s presence: g., the burning bush, Mt. Sinai, the pillar of fire, God surrounded by fire ( See Exodus 3:2, 12: 21, 19:18, Numbers 14:14, Ezekiel 1:27)
- Used as punishment: g., Sodom and Gomorrah, disobedient priests, and enemies (Gen. 19:24, Leviticus 10:1-2, Revelation 20:9, Ezekiel 38:22; 39:6).
- God’s present-day judgment is often symbolized as destruction by fire (See Psalm 97:3; Isaiah 33:12; Joel 2:3; Micah 1:4)
- God’s coming, and final judgment is depicted as fire (2 Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 8:7-8, 9:17–18, 18:8)
- Used for judging the prophets of Baal(1 Kings 18:20-40)
- Fire is a beautiful picture of the work of the Holy Spirit. He brings God’s presence, God’s passion, and God’s purity ((Matthew 3:11).
As you can see, God’s consuming fire has some very significant applications. In this prayer retreat, we shall be applying God’s fire as a tool of judgment on the works of the wicked and for our purification. As a tool of judgment on the works of the wicked, we shall be claiming our freedom from all forms of demonic harassments by fire – That is what we call Deliverance by Fire.
And as an instrument of purification, we shall be engaging God’s fire for our complete cleansing, spiritual restoration, and renewal.
Are you ready to stop the devil in your life and family today?
Are you ready to say enough is enough to all forms of Satan-instigated threats against your marriage, children, finances, health, and divine purpose?
Are you ready to claim God’s promises for your business, career, marriage, and life? Are you willing to say never until you see His promises?
I’m calling you for 21 days of intensive fire prayers against every evil harassment in your life and family. I am confident that as you go through the eye-opening teachings and embark on the prayers, whatever unjust circumstances in your life right now will bow. You will experience supernatural intervention in the most challenging situations of your life as you pray these prayers and wait on the Lord.
10 And now also the ax is laid unto the root of the trees: consequently, every tree which brings not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. But he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner, but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. – Matthew 3:10-12
Say with me:
Heavenly Father, I come before You today for a new baptism. I ask for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire. Let every chaff in me be burned up and destroyed from today onwards. May every thought, idea, and attitude in me which does not bear the right fruits be hewn down and cast into the fire.
Let Your fire, Lord, consume every seed of stubbornness and disobedience in me. By Your fire, Lord, draw me unto repentance and a new fervent walk with You. And grant me total deliverance as I seek You going forward, in the unchallengeable name of Jesus Christ.
It’s time to call down fire from heaven.
It’s time to invoke God’s fire of judgment on the wicked works of darkness.
It’s time to demand your deliverance and refuse nothing else until you’re free.
You have suffered enough.
You have hidden enough.
It’s time to challenge all prophets of Baal against your life and show them that our God is a consuming fire.
What Exactly is Deliverance?
Deliverance is not necessarily about casting out of demons or doing spiritual warfare prayers. It is not falling under the anointing during ministrations, crusades, or prophetic services. Deliverance is not demons speaking through someone and people running around. Deliverance is not a new doctrine that creates confusion.
According to Exodus 3:7-9, deliverance is God saving his people from their oppression, pains, unjust persecutions, dangers, and distresses, and leading them to His promises for their lives. It is being free from one’s bondage and limitations and empowered to fulfill God’s purpose for one’s life.
When we say, deliverance, you don’t begin to say, “well, I ain’t got no demons in me.” As children of God, we may pray and seek deliverance from God regarding any situation that is unpleasing and limiting us from being the best for the kingdom of God here on earth.
I define deliverance as a supernatural intervention in human affairs that stops the activities of the wicked and empowers God’s people to walk out of their undesirable situations and begin their journey to fulfilling their God-given assignment
Deliverance is usually an expression of God’s love and mercy, not something we deserve. There are three powerful forces involved in the process of deliverance. They are:
- God’s love
- Christ’s compassion
- The power of the Holy Spirit.
We do not obtain deliverance from the oppression of demons or wicked individuals because we know how to pray, shout or cry. We obtain deliverance because God’s love is extended towards us without measure. Since he did not spare even his own Son for us but gave him up for us all, won’t he also surely give us everything else, including deliverance, healing, and peace? – Rom. 8:32.
As you begin to seek deliverance from whatever negative situation you’re experiencing in your life at the moment, have confidence that your prayers will be answered. The price for your total freedom has been paid fully at the Cross. We’re not trying to struggle for our freedom; we’re only enforcing it standing on the Word of God and His promises.
Why Many Pray for Deliverance and Don’t Get it
As we proceed in this prayer retreat, we will touch many areas and many issues to deal with to obtain your deliverance. But it boils down to the fact is that deliverance is obtained by adhering to God’s word.
We take time to teach the Word before prayers because I have learned that we’re not heard by the multitude of our prayers. Praying without knowledge can lead to frustration. That’s why we must spend time to listen, read, digest and pray in the Word first. Allow God to correct you through His Word and set you free.
According to the scriptures, God’s people perish, are poor, go into captivity, their honorable men are famished, their multitudes dried up with thirst – not because they are not praying, not because they are not fasting, not because they are not giving and sowing seeds of faith – but because they lack knowledge. They do not know the Word of God, or because they reject it.
I advise you to stop running up and down and settle down with the Word of God. Read it until your heart receives instruction. That’s the key to your deliverance.
Heavenly Father, I thank You because it is Your will for me to be delivered completely from everything that represents demonic activity in my life. I thank You because You will keep your promise in my life, in Jesus name.
I thank You, Jesus, for paying the price for my deliverance. I am not struggling to be delivered, for it is not by my power, not by much prayer, not by might, and not by my efforts that I obtain God’s promises. I have already been delivered through Your finished work. I am only enforcing my victory through prayers. For this I say, thank You, Lord, in Jesus name.
Father Lord, You did not spare Your only begotten Son but gave Him up for me, how much more will You set me free from the works of darkness. Thank You Heavenly Father, in Jesus name.
O Lord, I thank You in advance for my deliverance. I know that as I pray, You will guide me and set me free from all of these limitations and empower me to become profitable for Your kingdom and for my family. For this, I say thank You, in Jesus name.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is My Only Lord and personal Savior. Therefore I overcome the world and the evil in it, in Jesus name.
Thank You, Lord for the weapons of our warfare that are not carnal but mighty through Christ to pulling down every stronghold and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I thank You that I have all that I need to pray and obtain victory in every aspect of my life, in Jesus name.
I declare today that the LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; He is my God and my pillar, in whom I take refuge, my armor and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge, and my savior. He will save me from violent people and troublous situations, in Jesus name.
Thank You, Lord for giving me the authority that I now possess to tread on serpents and scorpions, and the ability to exercise authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing will in any way harm me, in Jesus name.
Yes, Lord, I am ready for my deliverance. I desire complete freedom from every yoke of darkness preventing me from being the best that You have made me to be. O Lord, deliver me completely and empower me to be the best for YOU, in Jesus name.
Read Exodus chapter 3 and chapter 4
Audio Books Now Available
Below are some of our books now in an audio version. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed