Please Note the Fasting Details
- To read the instructions for this fast, how to pray, when to pray, and other information, kindly read, Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for complete teachings and prayers of each day.
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
I started praying against the forces and demons of injustice after reading two stories that touched my heart so much. Here are excerpts of the two stories. You can Google and read their details online.
Story 1: For rushing neighbor to the hospital, man spends two years in prison
A man was jailed for two years after he volunteered to take his sick neighbor, who later died, to the hospital. He was accused of murder by the deceased’s family members. The man identified as Mr. Chidiebere Onwumere, a native of Umuagbaghagha village in Osisioma local government area of Abia state, only got to be released after the intervention of a legal practitioner, Barr. Uzosike.
Narrating his ordeal to Abia Facts Newspaper after his release from Nigerian prisons in Afara, Umuahia on Tuesday, Mr Chidiebere who was full of praises to God for vindicating him after two years of suffering for a crime he knew nothing about, said it was in his bid to save a neighbor that caused him to experience this injustice.
Story 2: Innocent man demands £1m compensation after spending 17 years in jail for lookalike’s crime
An innocent man who spent 17 years in jail for a crime he did not commit is seeking nearly £1million compensation after police found his criminal lookalike. Richard Jones, from Kansas City, was released last year after a judge called into question his original conviction.
Look at these stories. It’s easy to scroll past stuff like that especially when one is not directly involved. But can you imagine the torture and pain that these people went through? Can you imagine the trauma and setback that their families experienced? These are just two among millions of cases like these every year.
In my country, for example, there are many such cases. People get mistaken for what they didn’t do, and they spend years in jail without any reason. They are victims of the forces of injustice!
I’m sure you know that God is not the one who orchestrated those situations. The devil did, and we know his goal – to steal, kill and destroy.
Therefore the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you; and therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for Him. – Isaiah 30:18
God is a God of justice. He also commands us to be people of justice. Conversely, Satan is the planner, deviser, and orchestrator of injustice. Injustice is one way he tries to terminate people’s destiny and stop them from becoming who God wants them to be. I can’t imagine how many people’s futures and life purposes have been destroyed by the forces and demons of injustice.
Injustice is unfairness, discrimination, bias in judgment against someone. It is taking what belongs to others and claiming right on top of that. It is exploiting others without fear of any consequences. The demons of injustice are some of the most wicked sets of evil spirits.
Apart from the kinds of stories I shared above, the forces of injustice can also manifest in the following ways:
- Always getting punished for offenses that one did not commit.
- Being falsely accused from time to time.
- Always cheated in a business relationship
- Facing extreme discrimination in life, business and places of work
- Being forced to pay what you did not owe
- People’s minds always getting poisoned against you
- Being queried in the workplace for things that another person did
- Not believed when telling the truth of how something happened, and getting punished instead, in the place of the offender
- Losing your properties from time to time to unprovoked attacks
- Being a victim of robbery and thievery from time to time.
- Racism and slavery are also a manifestation of the demons of injustice
God didn’t say we should fight injustice by power by might. Of course, vengeance belongs to God. But we need to come in prayer against the forces of injustice. While we may not call down fire on those individuals who the devil is using, we can pray and rebuke the demons using them and claim God’s justice in obvious situations. God reserves the right to determine how to carry out judgment. But we must recognize that injustice is not one of His gifts and blessings to us and resist the evil attacks in prayers.
Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow’s cause. – Isaiah 1:17
Apart from speaking out when we can, we can also seek justice and correct oppression through prayers and intercession. Today, I call you to take a moment to pray against the forces of injustice and claim God’s justice in your family, and that of your loved ones.
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are a God of justice. You will never forsake Your people. You preserve us always and keep our soul from harm. May Your name be glorified in Jesus name.
Father, I pray today that You thwart all forms of injustice meted out against me and my family members in the past and bring us justice, in Jesus name.
I pray, Lord, may all evil agents of injustice projected against my life and destiny lose their strength and seize operation in Jesus name.
O Lord, I speak against every decision and unjust judgments that have been decided against my family and me. I reverse them today in the name of Jesus Christ.
O Lord, I claim restoration in all areas of my life that I have suffered injustice, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O Lord, it is an abomination before You to justify the wicked and condemn the innocent (Proverbs 17:15). I, therefore, pray that all those who are set out to condemn my family and me unjustly be exposed and their plans frustrated, in Jesus name.
O Lord, I overthrow any man or woman sitting on my blessing, promotion, and freedom. I command them to become disabled today, in Jesus name.
I refuse to be judged and condemned henceforth by the ungodly. Even where I have missed it in the past, my confession of sin, repentance and the mercy of Christ is now my boldness.
I at this moment reverse every form of adverse judgment that the ungodly, the devil, and sinners have held and decreed against me. I replace all these contrary agreements with the blessings of God, in Jesus name.
O LORD, the God of vengeance, O God of vengeance, let your glorious justice shine forth, in Jesus name (Psalm 94:1)
Father Lord, I pray, concerning my marriage, children, finances, home, spouse, and ministry. O Lord, arise and bring us justice today, in Jesus name.
Father, I pray that when I am faced with apparent situations of injustice, empower me with the right words, give me the boldness, and inspire me with ideas on what I need to do to protect the oppressed, in Jesus name.
Dear Lord, I pray for the following persons who have experienced injustice in their lives, and are hurting right now:
……………………. ……………………. …………………….
O Lord, heal them of their hurts and restore them in Jesus name.
Father, Lord, burn down the strongholds of injustice and robbery in our lives and restore unto us everything the enemy has stolen from us through the forces of injustice at work, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Father, Lord, according to Your Word, You love justice, hate robbery and what is wrong (Isaiah 61:8). Therefore, Lord, I pray for justice in the following areas of my life
………………… ………………… …………………
By Your mercy correct every adverse verdict working against me in them this day, and glorify Your name, in Jesus name.
O Lord, empower me to turn away from evil and do good continually; so that I shall dwell in Your presence, always. For You, Lord loves justice, and will not forsake those who seek You, in Jesus name.
To Read Further
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration and Breakthrough