Deliverance by Fire Prayers Day 14: Deliverance from Financial Hardship
Please Note the Fasting Details
- To read the instructions for this fast, how to pray, when to pray, and other information, kindly read, Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for complete teachings and prayers of each day.
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
Let’s start today by making the following declarations:
“I believe that poverty is not God’s will for my life.
“God delights in my prosperity.
“I am a seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, through Jesus Christ.
“Today, I am receiving the power and wisdom to create wealth, in Jesus name.
This website receives over 200 prayer requests monthly. Many of these prayer requests bother on finance – debt, job, rent, urgent financial need, need for miraculous supply, and so on. There are usually very aching stories around these requests.
And one thing I’ve discerned from these requests and my personal experience is that, many times, the problem is not because the persons involved are not making efforts physically. Sometimes the people are doing all they can, but something is not just connecting; other times you could see that there’s some spiritual chain or burden on the person’s finances.
Do you remember the story of Peter in Luke chapter 5? Verse 5 says, “But Simon answered and said to Him, ‘Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word, I will let down the net.’”
Every professional fisher knows that the night hours are the best times to go fishing. So Peter didn’t sleep off or go clubbing and expect manna from above in the morning. He was up and doing as long as his profession was concerned. But despite all his hard work, he caught nothing.
There are times that one is doing their best, but like Peter, are not catching anything at the end of everything. They keep toiling and toiling and nothing to show for it.
May I say to you today: if you’re currently going through a financial crisis, God can give you stability. God can deliver you and give you great supernatural breakthrough. He can give you a better job; He can inspire a raise for you; He can cause your debtors to pay, and He can bless your business. It won’t take anything to give you relief from your financial predicament – it doesn’t matter how stubborn the situation seems.
But like Peter, you need to pay attention to God’s ideas and inspirations in your heart going forward. At Christ’s instruction, Peter’s all-night frustration ended like in a dream. If you can calm down and discern God’s voice regarding your present financial problem, your deliverance is settled. I’ve not seen a financial problem so big enough to withstand God’s revelational direction.
Before we proceed, pray like this:
Heavenly Father, I know that all things are possible with You. There is no situation too difficult before You. Yes, I may be feeling pressured and cornered in my financial life at the moment, but it doesn’t stop the fact that this situation is nothing before You. I praise You in advance for my deliverance and breakthrough. And I pray that You give me clear insight and direction on what to do, where to go, who to connect with, as I seek You, in Jesus name.
There are times that you have to look up to God for a new word, a new direction, and a new idea to deal with your financial problems. Don’t forget that.
Praying Against Financial Demons
Financial demons are evil spirits that are working very hard to frustrate your finances. They will stop at nothing until they are sure you’re completely zeroed. Sometimes these demons are hidden in our money attitudes and lifestyles. Other times they can be from the devil and his demons.
The devil shivers at a financially empowered Christian, because he knows that money in the hand of a true Christian is an instrument of spiritual warfare and changing of lives. So he normally does a lot to keep believers from having financial breakthrough.
He creates what I call the Assyrian Attack against Christians many times to keep them in scarcity. Let me show you that in the Scriptures:
And it happened after this that Ben-Hadad king of Syria gathered all his army, and went up and besieged Samaria. And there was a great famine in Samaria, and indeed they besieged it until a donkey’s head was sold for eighty shekels of silver, and one-fourth of a kab of dove droppings for five shekels of silver. – 2 Kings 6:24-25
Please read that scripture again. Notice that God didn’t create that scarcity and problem. Let’s reread it from a more Modern Bible Translation:
After this happened, King Ben-Hadad of Aram gathered all his army and went to surround and attack the city of Samaria. The soldiers would not let people bring food into the city, so there was a time of terrible hunger in Samaria. It was so bad in Samaria that a donkey’s head was sold for 80 pieces of silver and one pint of dove’s dung sold for five pieces of silver.-(ERV)
Benhadad, who is a representation of the devil, built a siege on Samaria that led to food prices soaring astronomically. It got so bad that a donkey’s head was sold for fifty dollars and a pint of dove’s dung for about three dollars. In fact, in 2 Kings 6:28-30, the situation got terribly bad that people began to eat their children to survive, all because of the siege built by the enemy.
Here are signs that your finances may be under a siege:
- You’re currently going through some severe financial famine;
- You’re working so hard, but after all said and done, there’s not much to show for it.
- You desperately want to find a job, and you’re doing the best you can, but it’s not forthcoming
- Any time a major financial blessing is coming your way, something just happens, and you lose it.
- When you’re due for promotion, you don’t get it, even when others who are less qualified get theirs
- You experience extreme disfavor in the workplace; no one wants to help you
- People willfully owe you money and never want to pay, even though they have it
- You can’t normally explain how you spend money. You just feel that money comes, but it just runs away
- You’re stuck in some place in life, business, and career. Stagnant and not making gradual progress.
- You work for people, and they never want to pay you. You have to always struggle to get paid for what you have worked for
- You are always struggling financially
- You have this feeling that something is wrong somewhere.
- You’re never out of debt. Before you receive some breakthrough, issues have piled up so much that before the money comes, it’s already spent. Thus, you’re forced always to continue to struggle.
Today, arise and begin to command the sieges, financial demons and barriers against your finances to seize.
- Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I declare according to Psalm 35:27 and 3 John 1:2 that it is the will of God for me to prosper and be in good health. God delights in my prosperity. Not in my lack.
Therefore, today, I shout for joy. I sing praise and dance before God. I magnify His name because He is causing me to prosper and excel. The demons of lack, debt, scarcity, and frustration have lost in my life and family, in Jesus name.
- It is written in Luke chapter 6:38 that if I give, it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same degree that I give withal it shall be measured to me again.
I, therefore, decree that all my seeds and giving in the past are not in vain. And I shall not give up on giving. From today, Lord, I declare that men and women will have the desire and joy to bless me. I decree that the hearts of men will work in my favor, in Jesus name.
- According to Philippians 4:19, God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. And according to 2 Corinthians 9:8 – God can make all grace abound toward me; that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
I, therefore, declare today that I shall not be in lack. God’s riches in Christ are providing my needs. His grace abounds towards me. I have all sufficiency and abound in every good work, in Jesus name
- It is written in Psalms 1:3 that the righteous shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
I do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor sit in the sit of the scornful. My delight is in the law of God. Therefore, I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I am bringing forth my fruits in my season. My hands are blessed. Whatever I do is prospering henceforth, in Jesus name.
Luke 5 and 6, Ephesians 4
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough