Please Note the Fasting Details
- To read the instructions for this fast, how to pray, when to pray, and other information, kindly read, Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for complete teachings and prayers of each day.
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
You do not need a prophet to tell you that the area we have the harshest attack of the enemy is on the family and marriage front.
Some time ago, after following up on many marriage related issues all at once, I asked myself and said, “Why is it that those who are not married are earnestly praying to get married, while those who are married are looking for ways to get out? And many of those who are standing seems to be enduring, rather than standing?”
There was a week that almost all those who called me for prayers, it was about marriage breakup. I thought to myself, “What exactly is happening?”
It got to a point I wanted to start thinking if marriage is worth all the troubles. But then, the Holy Spirit softly whispered to my heart and said, “From the beginning, it was not so.”
God did not plan for marriage to be what we have made it become today. Yes, it is we (human beings) who thwarted God’s marriage and family design.
From the scripture above, you get a picture of God’s plan for marriage and the family system. God created man and woman and joined them together for life. He said in Genesis 3:24:
“Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.”
If we truly consider this scripture, it’s not possible for one to divorce himself or herself. So God never ordained divorce in marriage. Yes, He can heal, open new doors, and give second chances, but it was never His plan in the first place.
It’s the devil that is planting all the seeds that destroy the marriage and family system. The reason is that once the devil can disorganize a marriage, home and family, he has succeeded in inflicting so much pain that generations will never forget. Remember that it was devil’s attack on the first home that landed humanity in the problem it’s facing today.
This is the more reason why we need to embrace the call to regular prayer for our marriages, homes and the family unit.
Here’s the thing. If you are not married but hope to do so, you should go ahead and pray these prayers. They’ll speak for your future marriage.
If you have a great home at the moment, then target a family or two that is currently going through stress and bring them before God using these prayers and decrees. As you intercede for others, heaven intercedes for you.
God’s ultimate desire is for us to have a healthy relationship, one that is filled with peace, prosperity, love and mutual respect.
If you are currently having a heat in your home, marriage, and relationship, arise and start sending fire against all the anti-marriage demons against your life. Begin to pray for divine help and intervention. Don’t stand there and watch the devil destroy your marriage and home.
If there’s nothing wrong with or in your marriage, great. But you still need to continuously pray for your marriage and lift up your spouse, children, family, and everyone to God in prayers, every day, and pray for others as well. Don’t forget, whatever you make happen for others, God makes happen for you, too.
By regularly praying and speaking God’s promises over your home, you’ll build a spiritual covering to prevent the enemy from gaining entry in any way and set your family on the path to fulfilling God’s plans for your lives.
And please note that this section is not intended to blame anyone regarding any wrong thing happening in the marriage at the moment. It is to stir you to pray for your family, home, and marriage.
God’s will for your marriage is abounding peace and prosperity. Don’t accept anything short of that. Expect miracles to start happening in your home as you start praying henceforth.
Part 1: Personal declarations to rekindle faith in your marriage
Read these scriptures and make the attendant declarations out and loud. Let the words enter your spirit, and God’s power will be made manifest in your life.
- 1 Peter 4:8 – Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Declare: “Heavenly Father, I declare my love for my partner this day and forever. I declare that I will protect, forgive and overlook my spouse’s errors, and dwell on his/her strengths henceforth, in Jesus name.”
- Ecclesiastes 4:12 – Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
Declare: I declare that I am united in spirit, soul, and body with my partner. I declare that our love and union cannot be broken by man or demons, in Jesus name.
- Ephesians 4:2-3 – Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.
Declare: “I declare this day that I will be enveloped with humility, gentleness, peace, and patience in my relationship, even as I will make every effort to make my marriage work and be an example to others, in Jesus name”
- Psalm 34:3-9: 3 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will do this: 6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways when they carry out their wicked schemes. 8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. 9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
Declare: Because my hope and delight are in the Lord God Almighty, I declare that I inherit peace, love, and prosperity in my marriage. I declare that my home shall be a center for peace, from where the light of salvation shall be extended to all the nations, in Jesus name.
- Philippians 2:3-7 – 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; instead, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Declare: “From this day, O LORD, I declare that I have the mind of Christ. I declare that my interests are not to please myself but to please my partner, and together we shall dwell in love and peace that passes all understanding, in Jesus name.”
- Isaiah 30:21 – And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Declare: “O LORD, I declare my total dependence on You in my marriage. Cause my ears to hear and my heart to perceive Your instructions over issues that crop up in my marriage and lead me to handle them with utmost sensitivity towards the glory of your name, in Jesus name”
- James 1:5-6 – If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Declare: Heavenly Father, I declare that I lack the wisdom to run my home and have a successful marriage. I declare my total helplessness without Your help. Please give me the wisdom to be a better partner and make my marriage work, in Jesus name”
To read further
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough