Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 16: Dealing with Dream Robbers
Please Note the Fasting Details
- To read the instructions for this fast, how to pray, when to pray, and other information, kindly read, Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for complete teachings and prayers of each day.
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
I’ve heard people boldly say that they do not believe in dreams. That’s probably because they’ve had many funny dreams that they didn’t like and understand. They’ve probably tried to pray to understand more of their dreams but found it hard. So they accepted that dreams are nothing.
Fortunately, dreams are powerful avenues of communication with the spirit world.
Yes, you don’t have to be led by all your dreams, but you have to learn to listen through them from time to time if you must have a victorious life. Many times your dreams will give you clear pictures of what to do about your predicament or even tell you about what’s coming so that you can pray.
Many people’s problems began with their dreams. They probably had dreams that bothered them when they woke up but didn’t do much. Their lives may be fine and things going on well, so they thought, “what kind of useless dream is this?”
Here’s the thing: it’s possible that you have meaningless dreams from time to time. But don’t use because of that and say that dreams are nothing. According to our text above, God will send you dreams, again and again, to save you from pride, sin, and traps. But what happens if you are the kind of person who says dreams are useless? You’ll likely fall into those sins, continue in your pride, and fall into traps.
Pray this prayer now:
Heavenly Father, please forgive me for ignoring my dreams and not paying attention to see if you are the One trying to guide me, and show me what to do, in Jesus name.
You have probably seen too many things in your dreams and ignored many of them. You’re probably saying, “If God wants to give me a dream, He will give me the dreams that I understand.”
Well, go through the scriptures, you’ll see that God speaks through parables most times. In many places, He spoke by using animals and images that required interpretations. What would have happened if those persons involved thought that what they saw was useless? Sure, they would continue in their pride, and fall into the traps that satan set for them. And we may probably not even hear of them.
Yes, dreams can come from self (multitude of busyness); they can come from the devil, and they can also come from God. So you shouldn’t say because a particular dream seems to be a play of your subconscious mind, that you don’t need to listen through your dreams.
Using Your Dreams to Fight Your Battles
A sister had a dream where she was bleeding. Then in a flash, in the same dream, she saw herself with a child and then the child was taken from her. She woke up and couldn’t understand it all, so she didn’t do much to reject satan’s plans. But some months later, she lost her job and began to face many problems in her marriage.
A brother had a dream where he was shot by an unknown person with a gun. After one week or so, his stomach began to swell. It got so bad that he looked like a pregnant woman.
When you have certain dreams, don’t just walk away and do nothing. No one is saying you should be afraid. But wait on the Lord and reject the dream if they don’t look good, or ask for wisdom on what to do.
Listening through your dreams can help you re-strategize your prayers over something and gain victory much quicker than just binding and casting every day.
So if you’ve not been paying enough attention to your dreams, let’s pray today to address this situation. If you’re always dreaming and not remembering your dreams, let’s pray against spiritual dream robbers.
When we’re asleep, we’re away from all kinds of distractions, worries, and thoughts. The type of peace and quietness we have during sleep connects us to the spirit world from where we’re able to receive spiritual directions and instructions
From today, Don’t shrug off your dreams and say they are a result of excessive food or because of the environment where you are. While those may have some contributions, dreams often speak of something much more different from the pictures, scenes, and activities of the dream.
What to Do With Your Dreams
The first and most important rule about listening through your dreams is this: If you have a similar dream more than once, or twice, you need to pay serious attention. You need to begin to ask yourself what’s happening and figure out the right response. The Bible says that God speaks once, but we hear it twice or more, and even still do not perceive what He is saying.
Step 1: Write out any part of your dream that you remember, as you are more prone to forget your dreams once you walk away from your bed. Don’t bother about the meanings of your dreams immediately you wake up. Pen down any aspect that you could still remember. This way, if this is something God is sending your way, days or months later, when you go through them and others, the dots will connect.
Step 2: Don’t depend on outsiders to interpret your dream. While this is not a sin, your dreams are directly for you. If you’re going to depend on social media interpretation, you’ll be misled. Yes, people can attempt to interpret your dreams, but no one can interpret the exact message God may be sending your way. If you had a dream and I had a similar dream, the meanings will inevitably be different (in some way) to each of us.
Step 3: Pray about the dream. The Bible says in James 1:5, If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. When you pray, somehow, you’ll learn what the LORD is trying to tell you, and you’ll know what to do. Some dreams will require that you take action in that direction. Some will require that you spend some time (maybe with some fasting) to pray over the matter. While others will need that you should either forget about it or expect its manifestation.
Step 4: Judge your dream with the Word of God. The Bible says that “the spiritual man judges all things, and does not subject himself to man’s judgments” (1 Corinthians 2:15, Emphasis mine). Always compare what the dream is saying with what the Bible has already said. If what the dream is speaking is sending fear – pray. Use scriptures to counter the contents of the dream. If it is speaking faith, breakthrough, success, victory, then claim it.
Step5: Be led by the Holy Spirit. There’s a whole world of difference between having a dream and being led by the dream. When you have dreams, turn them over to the LORD and allow the Holy Spirit to give you the right meanings and guide you on what to believe, or do. Don’t glorify dreams, or make them a source of worry. Use them to pray and discern the leading of God through His Holy Spirit.
Please pray these prayers in the midnight
Dear Heavenly Father, give me the wisdom to listen through my dreams and understand when You’re speaking to me and what You’re speaking to me about.
Let the Blood of Jesus Christ, sanctify my spirit, soul, and mind today.
May every wrong thought I’ve nurtured before now regarding my dreams be wiped away, in Jesus name.
Lord, open my eyes to any sin in my life that will empower demons to succeed in their attacks against me in the dream, in Jesus name.
By the Blood of Jesus Christ, Lord, I renounce all habitual sins in my life that opens the door for evil manipulations and attacks in my dreams, in Jesus name.
Every evil power that works in my mind, causing me to forget or lose my dreams, cease today, in Jesus Christ name.
Every dream polluters projected against me, I send them back to the abyss, in Jesus name.
Every spiritual arrow from the dream, I call you out today, be destroyed in Jesus name.
In the Everlasting name of Jesus Christ, I renounce every affliction, sickness, struggling, financial crisis, marital disappointments, and failure, projected into my life from the dream world, in Jesus name.
To Read Further
Joel 2 and Acts 2
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough