Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 2: Problems that Require Deliverance Prayers
For we wanted to come to you – I, Paul, again and again, wanted to come, but Satan hindered us. – 1 Thess. 2:18 – AMP
Kindly Note the Fasting Details
- To read the instructions for this fast, how to pray, when to pray, and other information, kindly read, Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for complete teachings of each day.
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
In the scripture above, Paul understood that the opposition that stopped his course was from Satan. He fully understood the place of spiritual warfare against the forces of Satan trying hard to hinder God’s promises for our lives. The process of standing on God’s Words and in prayers to nullify every evil opposition against your life is also deliverance.
In the King James Version, the first time the word “deliverance” was mentioned, it was not about casting out of demons. It was about preservation from famine. Joseph said to his brethren:
6 For these two years, the hunger has been in the land, and there are still five years in which there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. 7 And God sent me ahead of you to preserve a posterity for you in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. – Genesis 45:6-7
Deliverance here means being saved from famine. That is more like being rescued from the economic crisis.
As I’ve said over and over, while evil spirits may not possess a Christian, a Christian can be oppressed, tormented, attacked or resisted by demons. Whereas demon possession is the process whereby an evil spirit controls a person, in part or whole, demonic oppression is the unjust abuse, maltreatment, and torment of a person by evil spirits.
A Christian may face coordinated attacks from demonic spirits, such that he will have so many hindrances, restrictions and multiple setbacks that prevent him from receiving healing, spiritual or physical breakthrough. This is possible because we are in ongoing warfare. The devil, the arch-enemy of God and man, is doing all he can to cause men to lose faith in God’s love.
We are not to be ignorant of the devices of the devil. He and his demons will probably try at different times to attack our health, finances, relationships, thoughts, etc. He did it to the early Christians. He is trying to do it to us. Stopping these wicked activities is also deliverance.
The Bible says: “This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare.” – 1 Timothy 1:18
Timothy is not here. So the Bible is undoubtedly talking to you and me. It says that we should use the Word of God to make warfare against all the projections, make-believe and lies of the enemy.
Problems That Require Deliverance Prayers
Here are some of the evil manifestations in a person’s life that can signal a demonic attack and a need for deliverance:
- Uncontrollable sinning against your will: Uncontrollable anger; uncontrollable lust; overwhelming urge to commit murder, or commit suicide; overpowering behaviors like cutting, biting, stealing, and so on, are almost always a sign of a demonic problem
- Mental torment: Unusual Fear, depression, unfounded sadness in the soul, hearing strange voices in mind that mock, intimidate, accuse, threaten or attempt to bargain; hearing voices that nobody else hears, compulsive thoughts, insanity, frequent panic attacks, mental illness, obsessive, unreasonable anxiety and so on, are signs of a demonic problem.
- Severe emotional problems: such a feeling of rejection for no reason, too frequent low moments and mental breakdowns, obsession with the past, or inability to move on even after many years of losing something, obsessive, uncontrollable, bombardment of thoughts, etc. In this case, however, more than just prayers for deliverance is needed; inner healing must also take place as well as tearing down strongholds.
- Unexplainable low mental performance: such as extreme sleeplessness, or sleepiness, having frequent nightmares, memory loss, confusion, losing interest in things too quickly even after the initial excitement, etc. These situations need deliverance.
- Physical health problems: Constant physical health problems; frequent hospital appointments. God did not create you to live the significant part of your life in hospitals, or to spend a more substantial portion of your income on treatments. If you or your family members are moving from one case of health issue to the other, leading to too frequent hospital time and money, then you need deliverance.
- Symptoms such as choking sensations, pains that seem to move around and for which there is no medical cause, the feeling of tightness about the head or eyes, dizziness, blackouts, or faintings.
- Strange desires and feelings: Sexual attraction towards animals (bestiality), strange sexual appetites, unusually dangerous attractions towards somebody who is married or past lover (soul ties), persistent sexual attraction to a family member (incest), addiction to pornography, sodomy (lesbianism and homosexuality), adulterous tendencies, especially when traced also to happen with other members of the family, past or present. These are demonic situations and strongholds that needs deliverance prayers to handle.
- Strange experiences: such as hearing or feeling movements without seeing anyone; losing things from time to time; household items or properties always disappearing or breaking in strange ways, feeling of being followed or monitored, etc. These are signs of demonic problems.
- Prone to wounds, always having persistent, chronic injuries, accidents, wounds, bruises, cuts, sores, boils.
- Sudden personality and attitude change – severe contrast, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder
- Always experiencing unexplainable loss of things from time to time; loss of hair; loss of money; loss of property; loss of loved ones, and so on.
- An obsession with the occult world, demons, witchcraft and dark creatures, such as wolves, owls, etc. can indicate demonic bondage.
- Unexplainable persistent preoccupation with death is a sure sign of demonic bondage.
- Lineages have comparable problems: If both you and one or more of your past generations have the same kind of problems, then you need deliverance.
- Recurring, hereditary family sicknesses, health problems traced to other members of the family and relatives, past or present.
- Generational sins and habits: such as lying, fraudulent tendencies, alcoholism, practicing sexual pervasion for which one is not able to break free no matter how one innocently tries.
- Infertility problems often found to also happen to other members of the family, such as barrenness, impotence, erectile dysfunction, female issues – such as continual unexplainable infections, hormone problems, menstrual problems, PMS, cramps, fibroids, painful sex, barrenness, miscarriages, cysts, tumors, bladder problems, kidney stones, etc.
- Unusual marital problems, such as severe delays in finding a spouse, family divisions, divorce, polygamous tendencies, inability to settle down in marriage, moving from one partner to another too frequently, an unprecedented series family crisis from time to time, rebellious children, etc.
- Unable to have a breakthrough: unjustifiable financial lack in spite of several years of hard work, prayers and committed giving to God; continual financial crisis for which there is no justifiable reason; unable to find favor with people; having to work so hard with no commensurate results; always experiencing disappointments at the brink of success; living from hand to mouth; always taken advantage of by people in business dealings; sometimes numerous things go wrong all very quickly, and it causes great financial strain, and so on. These are signs of demonic resistance.
- “Debtorcracy” (Deuteronomy 28:47-48), that is, being a slave to borrowing and debts, unable to get out of debt no matter how the person tries, not able to account for monies given or received, uncontrollable squandering and wasting of resources before realizing what is happening, addicted to get-rich-quick schemes, and so on.
- Severe low self-esteem (Deuteronomy 28:43-44) often as a result of abuse, being spoiled, betrayed, or fear. Losing internal freedom to be oneself, can’t make own decisions, always afraid to speak out, even when used and abused, always feeling and living like a caged person.
- Prone to hate: people just hate you for no outward reason; you’re always getting punished for offenses you didn’t commit; whatever you do, no one sees it as good; your good works don’t seem to be noticed, no matter how you try; instead of you getting a raise, you get queries. This is a sign of demonic oppression
- Persistent nightmares and dreams, such as consistently seeing oneself in the water or rivers in dreams, always being chased and struggling to survive in dreams, regularly having cats and dogs related dreams, consistently dreaming and seeing oneself in old places, ruins, mother’s or father’s ancestral homes, always writing exams in dreams or always seeing oneself in former school settings. Dreams or nightmares that are of a horrific nature and often recurring, causing fear (often having demonic images). Usually when these kinds of dreams are repeated over and over, irrespective of one’s prayers to stop them, then a more in-depth search is required. Most likely, a spiritual attack is responsible for the situation.
- Invasion of the spirit of sadness: When you suddenly start getting depressed, feeling hopeless, discouraged and separated, you need deliverance prayers.
- Unusual disagreements: when you suddenly start having severe conflicts in your home, family members suddenly become intolerant of one another leading to constant fights, operation, you need deliverance prayers.
- Additionally, if you suspect that something is wrong somewhere, but you can’t lay hold of what it is exactly, then there may be a demonic restriction somewhere.
This list may not be exhaustive, but it’s enough to help you discern a situation in your life that is a result of demonic activity and not just normal problem. If you can relate with any of the issues raised so far, buckle up and let’s enforce your victory in Christ. Be rest assured that there is deliverance for you no matter what the situation is. God’s power is available to stop the works of the devil and his demons in your life and family.
For we do not fight against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. – Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
Something may be happening to you, in you or in your family and somehow, something in you is persuaded that this is not right. This is not how things are supposed to be. You may sense some cloud of darkness hovering. Your prayers seem to be hitting the walls, and things keep getting messier. It is a clear sign of spiritual attack that needs deliverance to handle. It’s time to obtain deliverance by fire.
All Prayers are culled from the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE.
- Write out all the problems in your life right now that needs to be settled by fire.
- Ensure you’re praying all of these prayers in the midnight, give one hour each night to pray
- Drop the paper on the ground and begin to praise and worship God in truth and in spirit. Spend a long time singing, glorifying, and praising God.
- O Lord, manifest by fire and destroy anything that has vowed that I will not obtain my deliverance and breakthrough, in Jesus name.
- Fire from above, crush every satanic hindrance in my life right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every spiritual thief stealing from my life and family, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every evil, hungry beast chasing after my life and destiny, I slay you by fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- By the Blood of Jesus Christ, I am coming out of every pit where there is no water; I am coming out of the gross darkness and entering into my days of light and breakthrough in Jesus name.
- O Lord, as I pray and wait on You, let my deliverance, healing and breakthrough manifest by fire, in Jesus name.
- Every wall standing between me and my deliverance, healing, peace, and advancement, collapse by fire today, in Jesus name
- I speak to all these problems on this paper, before the end of this 21 days, I will see you no more. I will look for you, but you will no longer be there, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, arise and fight these battles on my behalf and give me victory, that Your name may be glorified in my life, in Jesus name.
- Whom the Lord sets free is free indeed. This is my hour of freedom, and nothing will stop it, in Jesus name
For Further Reading
Psalm 34 and 50
Audio Books Now Available
Below are some of our books now in an audio version. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed