“Shake yourself from the dust. Arise and sit down, O Jerusalem. Loose yourself from the yokes of your neck, O captive daughter of Zion.” – Isaiah. 52:2.
Please Note the Fasting Details
- To read the instructions for this fast, how to pray, when to pray, and other information, kindly read, Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for complete teachings and prayers of each day.
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
If you sincerely desire deliverance and divine intervention, you can have it when you pray because you hold the key to your life.
I know you want to say, “But Pastor, I’ve been praying.”
And, I’ll say, “Yes, I know. You’ll surely get your deliverance.”
The Bible says: “Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler” – Proverbs 6:5
Here are things you need to know and follow through as you seek deliverance.
1. Total Repentance
The Lord is not slack regarding His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. – 2 Peter 3:9
As a minister, I’ve seen hundreds of people embark on prayers for deliverance, and nothing happens at the end. I’ve seen people organize tens and tens of family deliverance prayers; they spend a lot of money, invite men of God to their homes for prayers, but after that, nothing happens.
Friend, there’s no shortcut to deliverance. You can’t buy it with money. You can’t earn it by investing and sowing seeds to support the work of God. You only obtain it by the Blood of Jesus Christ. You receive it by total repentance.
For example, you cannot be living a life of immorality, having sex randomly and be praying for deliverance. It will not work. Stop giving excuses and justifying yourself. Take responsibility, repent and ask God for mercy.
People want deliverance, and they search for it desperately, but they don’t want to repent of their sins. Too bad. They want what only God can give, but don’t want to take how God wants to give it.
I’m not talking about going to church. No. Many people go to church but don’t know God. You can be going to church but not living for God. So what I’m saying is repenting from your sins and cooperating with the Holy Spirit to live a holy life unto the Lord.
What many people are doing today is coming to God and saying:
“Lord, please I need deliverance, here’s some money for it. Take this money and give me relief. I’m very busy right now, so I can’t give you my life. I’ve got other things to do with it.”
Unfortunately, it’s not working. And it will never work that way.
God told me some time ago, “You can’t buy my deliverance and blessing. It’s already paid for by the Blood of Jesus Christ.”
That was when I was trying to use my givings to convince God that He should look on me with pity. It didn’t work and will never work.
Yes, donating to God’s work is good. But it’s not the qualification for deliverance and divine intervention. It doesn’t stop attacks from satan. Deliverance is obtained by humility and complete repentance.
Come to God in humility, ask the Lord to search your heart, repent of your sins and begin to live for God. That’s the first step to deliverance.
2. The Power of Fasting and Prayer
Fasting is a very powerful factor in the deliverance process.
Jesus said that some demonic issues can only be fixed by fasting and prayer (Matthew 17:21). Isaiah said:
“Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? – Isaiah 58:6
Isaiah is talking about fasting to break satanic chains and power.
3. Pray Until You’re Free
From my experience, deliverance from some situations is not one day stuff. The demons behind these situations can be very stubborn. So you have to persist in prayers until you are sure it’s done.
As I said, no man gives deliverance. Only God gives it.
So your deliverance is not in the hand of a man, but God. Don’t think that by running from one man of God to the other, it will hasten your deliverance. No. You have to sit down and press for your deliverance with a stubborn faith that refuses nothing else until you’re free. Just like the woman in Luke chapter 18, you have to push hard for justice until justice is done.
Usually, when you’ve obtained deliverance, you’ll know. The problem will stop, or you’ll have an inner assurance that, yes, the situation is now under control.
Until you obtain total deliverance and victory, with practical proof, don’t stop praying.
One thing is sure, as you sincerely and genuinely seek the Lord, He will set you free.
4. Watch Your Dreams and Revelations
As you pray and seek the Lord for deliverance from the wicked works of the devil, you will have revelations a couple of times, either in dreams, trances, serious impressions or insights while reading the bible. These may contain essential instructions you need to carry out. When you have such insights or revelations, write them down. And quickly set about doing them.
Usually, when you’re seeking deliverance, your dreams will be a pointer to whether you have obtained deliverance or not. If you regularly have dreams of victory, peace, and breakthrough, then you’ve broken the chains. But when your dreams are constant attacks, you have to keep pushing in prayers.
5. Continue to Pray in the Night Hours
What are the best times to pray for deliverance?
For some mysterious reasons, the night hours provides a better atmosphere for earnest warfare prayers. And yes, what happens in the night can drastically influence the results of the day. The Bible says:
You will not be afraid of the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day – Psalm 91:5
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. – Matthew 13:25
Everyone who does evil hates the day, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed – John 3:30.
Do not desire the night, when people are cut off in their place. – Job 36:20
All these scriptures are explicitly saying that the night hours has strong spiritual significance to our lives.
The Bible says in Exodus 12:29 that “at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.”
At midnight Paul and Silas prayed and sang praise unto the Lord, and an angel freed them (Acts 16:25).
Use the midnight hours, like Samson did, to uproot the gates of your enemy.
Get the full teaching for today and each day, and Prayers from the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE.
O Lord my Father, I declare today that I am ready for my deliverance. I am ready to be free from all forms of limitations in my life, in Jesus name.
Lord, I shake myself from the dust from this day forward; I arise and loose myself from the bands of my neck. I declare my captivity no more, in Jesus name.
As I begin to pray, Lord, empower me with great passion and determination to persist in prayers until the manifestation of my deliverance and breakthrough.
I will not take no for an answer. I will not give up and accept any evil harassment in my life and family as normal. Never. Jesus Christ came that I might have life and have it abundantly. That is what will happen to me, in Jesus name.
Father, Lord, as I pray today, I confess my sins and recommit my life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
There are many times I let my desires, judgments, and human perceptions prevail in my relationship with You and others. There are many times I let my flesh decide for me what to do and how to live.
Today, O Lord, I confess all of these sins to You and ask for Your forgiveness. In particular, Lord, I pray for Your forgiveness over the following sins in my life:
…………………….. …………………….. …………………….. ……………………..
(Mention specific areas of your life that need to be brought openly before the Lord)
Father, I am sorry for letting these sins rule my life. I confess them before Thee today and accept Your gift of forgiveness. Please give me the grace to overcome these sins and live for Thy glory from now onwards, in Jesus name.
Lord, I ask Thee for grace to forgive those who have sinned against me from the past through to this moment. I surrender to You any bitterness in my heart and ask for Your healing and restoration. I release all of the hurts and pains in my heart to You today and plead the Blood of Jesus Christ in my spirit, soul, and body.
I declare today that I completely forgive all those who have offended me; I release them from the captivity of bitterness in my heart.
Through the Blood and name of Jesus Christ, I reclaim every benefit, opportunity, and blessing that unforgiveness has delayed or denied in my life, in Jesus name.
O Lord, please touch the heart of those I have offended to forgive and forget my offenses. Give us the opportunity to amend our ways and follow after peace once again.
Father, if there are people I need to forgive for my life to breakthrough, please lead me to them now in Jesus name.
Dear Fire of the Holy Spirit, purge my heart of every unforgiveness, bitterness, regret, self-pity, low self-esteem, dwelling on the past, and vengeance thoughts, in Jesus name.
Lord, as I wait on you this period, remove from me every form of distraction. Empower me with the strength to be focused and hear how You are leading me to pray and what You are leading me to do. And baptize me with an unusual spiritual sensitivity to discern Your direction in prayer, in Jesus name.
To Read Further
Joel 2 and Acts 2
Audio Books Now Available
Below are some of our books now in an audio version. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
Our Latest Books…
These Books Will Change Your Life for Good.
16. DELIVERANCE BY FIRE – 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention
15. Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
14. Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
13. Less Panic, More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health.
12. 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Deal With Your Anxieties, Pains & Battles, and Release Answers to Your Prayers
11. Prophetic Declaration and Breakthrough Prayers: Pursue, Overtake, Recover All: 21 Days Fasting Guide, Prayers, and Prophetic Declarations for All-round Victory, Restoration, and Breakthrough in 2018.
10. Praise Warfare: A 5-Day Praise Your Way to Victory and Breakthrough Devotional – Overcoming Your Fears, Worries & Battles With the Power of Praise.
9. Deliverance of the Mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions | Gain Clarity & Peace of Mind & Manifest the Blessings of God
8. 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons – Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough
7. How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life. Learn over 7 different ways that God is speaking to you with real-life case studies and exercises to get you to hear the voice of God in your daily life.
6. Anger Management God’s Way – Bible Ways to Controlling Your Emotions, Healing Your Hurts and Responding to Offenses.
5. When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed.
4. I SHALL NOT DIE. – Prayers to Overcome the Spirit and Fear of Death.
3. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness
2. By His Stripes: God’s Promises and Prayers for Healing
1. Strive! Make Things Happen: 40 Things I learned in 40 Years
Powerful Prayers and Devotional for MOVING FORWARD!
Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers and devotional for MOVING FORWARD in life.
Thank you jesus for daniel and he.s work bless him and he.s work your fire and power today i pray in the holy living jesus name amen thank you jesus