Please Note the Fasting Details
- To read the instructions for this fast, how to pray, when to pray, and other information, kindly read, Deliverance by Fire Prayers, Day 1
- Get the book, DELIVERANCE BY FIRE for complete teachings and prayers of each day.
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- To pray for others, Click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
Goliath is a representation of the spirit of fear, inferiority complex and self-condemnation. Dealing with this spirit is important to walk in God’s blessings.
As an authority in the occult, Goliath knew how to use the weapon of fear on his opponents. Once he had projected the spirit of fear on them through bold, oral intimidations, and curses, he made mincemeat of them in battle. Look at this instance:
Goliath stood and shouted to the ranks of Israel, “Why do you come out and line up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and are you not the servants of Saul? Choose a man and have him come down to me – 1 Samuel 17:8
Did you see that?
‘’Servants of Saul! ‘’
Is that who the Israelites were?
Of course not.
But Goliath made them believe that. He made them forget they were servants of the MOST HIGH God. He talked them into forgetting that God who cannot be seen has helped them defeat bigger giants in their past. He made them look at themselves as ordinary servants of Saul.
And it worked. For as long as the Israelites saw themselves as too small to confront him, he was in charge.
The spirit of fear will make you forget all the past victories and testimonies that God has given you. It will magnify situations before you and make it look like this is the end of the road.
The devil, working through fear, inferiority complex, and self-condemnation will do everything he can to make you think that you are a nobody; that you can’t do anything; that you are just a small broom that will only get broken.
The first cure for fear is to guard what you allow yourself to listen to. Protect yourself from negativity. Stop feeding your inferiority, and stop listening to your past failures. They condemn you.
Fear, inferioirity complex, and self-condemnation disqualifies us from walking with God, and open the door for evil spirits to attack us and cause other problems.
Fear is so bad that the Bible puts the “FEARFUL” in the same category with adulterers, whoremongers, idolaters, and murderers (See Rev. 21:8).
So look deeply. What are you afraid of? It’s time to deal with your fears, and the children of fear – inferiority feeling and self-condemnation.
PrayersThe Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell.
Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this, I will be confident. – Psalm 27:1-3.
I proclaim today that greater is He that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies.
It is written that the righteous are as bold and daring as a lion.
By my trust in Christ Jesus, I am righteous. I, therefore, receive my divine boldness, in Jesus name.
The angels of the LORD encamp round about them that fear God. The archangels of God are with me; I have no reason to fear, feel inferior, or condemn myself, in Jesus name.
FOR FURTHER READING
1 Samuel 17
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration and Breakthrough