Does it Mean God Doesn’t Love Us if We Are in Difficulty? (Praise Your Way Day 4)
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:38-39.
When we’re in difficult times, does it mean God no longer loves us? Does it mean He no longer cares for us if we have trouble, or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry (in debt), or destitute (have no home), or in danger(threatened with eviction or loss of job)?
The answer is capital “NO.”
God is with us even when we’re passing through the waters, through the rivers, and through the fire. He says we won’t get overwhelmed or scorched because He will be with us (Isaiah 43:2).
We can take the WORD of God and His promises to the bank and they won’t fail. So we can praise Him no matter what.
As quoted earlier in Romans, God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners, how much more other things? (Rom. 5:8).
If you ever worry that God doesn’t love you, remember the cross. There we see the love of God poured out, a love not just for humankind in general, but for us in particular.
Now, with the assurance of God’s love for us, we are empowered to approach whatever situation we find ourselves with faith and a heart full of praise.
Songs of the Day
1. Jesus Loves Me by Chris Tomlin
2. In Control by Hillsong
A Prayer of Praise
“Dear Heavenly Father, when my heart is in doubt, remind me by Your Spirit that You made Your LOVE manifest in allowing Jesus Christ, Your only begotten son, to die for us.
Take away my doubts and fill my mind with YOUR love and passion.
Cause me to stand strong in faith and praise at all times.
Remind me that You rest within my heart.
And that Your gentle hand stretches over me even through the storm clouds.
LORD, teach me patience, to wait and listen for your words, and to hold onto Your promises, as I praise forever and ever..
In Jesus name.
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Praise Warfare.
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge
- Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough