“Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table.” – Psalm 128:3
It’s fasting day 14.
So far, we have received over a hundred prayer requests. Be informed that we are truly interceding on behalf of all of these issues. We are convinced that God will surely visit us specially this year, in Jesus name.
On the day 20th day of this fast, we shall be calling on everyone all-around the world to join in prayers for all the requests we have received so far. So If you would like to send your prayer request, kindly do so now.
Please and please, continue to share these fasting guide on various social media platforms. Be a blessing to others.
And please note the following…
For the guideline and up to date information for this fast, read:
- Fasting Day 1
- Fasting Day 2
- Fasting Day 3
- Fasting Day 4
- Fasting Day 5
- Fasting Day 6
- Fasting Day 7
- Fasting Day 8
- Fasting Day 9
- Fasting Day 10
- Fasting Day 11
- Fasting Day 12
- Fasting Day 13
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
The enemy’s biggest attack concentration is the family system. After destabilizing the first family, he successfully gained entry into the world and robbed man of his place of dominion.
We’ll be praying and declaring that the light of God will shine in our families this year and those who are not saved will encounter the power of Christ’s love. Those who are ill will be healed, and those who are going through one challenge or the other will be restored.
There are so many good wishes you have for your family, but scolding, complaining and whining, planning and working is not enough to bring those dreams to come to pass.
The Bible says in Proverbs 21 vs. 31 that “The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD.
God wants you to stand in authority and claim your family’s restoration, salvation, healing, deliverance, and prosperity. He wants you to present your family to Him daily in prayers. As you do, great things will begin to happen, and you will see great manifestation of God’s power.
This year, our families will not miss out on God’s plans in Jesus Christ name.
Read and Meditate
1 Timothy 5:8 – Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Peter 4:8 – Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Ecclesiastes 4:12 – “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
Ephesians 4:2-3 – “Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.”
Psalm 34:3-9: Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
For Your Family
- O LORD my Father, I stand before you this day and claim my family for You in Jesus name.
- Jehovah Almighty, I enter into a covenant to seek you in my family henceforth. Help me and guide me in my desire to be Your ambassador in my family, In Jesus Glorious name.
- Heavenly Father, I ask that Your Spirit will take charge of the lives of my family members (name them) henceforth in Jesus name.
- LORD Jesus, no one can come to You except the Father draws him. Therefore Holy Spirit, bring every member of my family to JESUS henceforth, in Jesus name. (John 6:44)
- “It is written in Proverbs 21:1 that the heart of man is in the hand of God. Even so, LORD, the heart of all my family members are in Your hand. O LORD, I ask that You empower everyone in my family to receive salvation and the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.”
- “Father God . . . I ask You to help each member of our family (name them) to be completely humble and gentle in our interactions with each other; and to be patient, bearing with one another’s faults in love – even when we’re tired, frustrated, angry, or hurt. Help us Father, to make every effort to remain united in the Spirit in this home. Please bind us together in peace. In Jesus name” (Ephesians 4:2-3)
- “Gracious God . . . Help us (name your family members) to love each other fervently. Grow our love so deep that it is able and willing to overcome and forgive a multitude of sins. In JESUS NAME.”
- O LORD, inspire a spirit of hospitality in (family member names) and enable us to cheerfully share our home with those who need a meal or a place to stay in Jesus name.
- “O LORD, Help us to put our own needs aside and use the spiritual gifts that YOU have given us to serve one another well. In Jesus name.” (Romans 15:5)
- KING of kings and LORD of lords, I dedicate this home to You from today onwards. Rule and rein in this house. Be the LORD and Saviour of this home. In Jesus name.
To Strengthen Your Marriage/Relationship
- “Father LORD, I come to YOU this day with all my heart. I recognize that You are the one who instituted marriage in order to further Your will here on earth. Thank You for my partner whom You have given to me.
You said in Your Word, Jeremiah 29:11, that You have a good plan for me, to give me a great and happy future.
LORD, I thank YOU because today is part of my future. I thank You because YOU are working out in everything I go through for my own good. I say may YOUR name be glorified forever and ever in Jesus name.”
- “LORD Jesus, I come to You this moment and completely surrender to YOU. I ask You to forgive me in every way I have tried to work out my relationship without YOU.
“How often do I think that it is in my hand to make the best out of my partner. LORD, Forgive my ignorance and negative thinking.
“You said in 2 Chronicles 7:14 that if I humble myself and confess my faults, that You will forgive me and heal my land.
LORD, in this case my land is my relationship. I confess my faults in thoughts, words and actions in this relationship. Forgive me, cleanse me and let your mercy be made manifest for me by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
“LORD, I claim Your Forgiveness today. I claim Your grace and mercy to find help in my relationship, in Jesus name.
- “O LORD, I bring my partner before THEE. I raise my relationship and marriage before THEE. I ask YOU LORD to help me delight myself in YOU always.
Help me to believe You at all times and trust YOUR work in my life. Draw me closer to You each day of my life, both now and forever more, in Jesus name.
- “Father, You said that as I delight myself in You, that You will give me the desires of my heart. That as I trust You, YOU will make my righteousness to shine like dawn.
Lord, I desire that You will heal my marriage and bring back Your love and understanding between us, far more greater than it used to be.
Cause us to begin to find favor with each other henceforth, in Jesus name.
- “O LORD, I wait patiently on THEE and believe that You will not allow the wicked to carry out their schemes in my life, in the life of my partner, my marriage, and home. Take away strife between us and bind us once again in YOUR love, in Jesus name.
- O LORD, I speak right now to the spirits of anger, strife, hate, alcohol, addiction, and indecency; I bind you demons and command you all to pack your belongings and leave my life and that of my partner right now.
I command you demons causing strife, anger, quarreling, misunderstanding, thoughts of indecency, addiction to negativity, and separation to go into the abyss and remain their bound forever and ever, in Jesus name.
- “I decree that my partner and I are humble and serving the LORD. I decree that our hearts are arrested and bonded together in the spirit and in the physical world, in Jesus name.
Thank You Lord Jesus for Healing, Restoring and Blessing My Marriage with Peace, Love and Prosperity.
In Jesus Name.