Fasting Day 15: Prayers for Career, Business and Financial Breakthrough
“Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” – Psalm 35:27 (KJV)
It’s fasting day 15.
So far, we have received over a hundred and twenty prayer requests. Be informed that we are truly interceding on behalf of all of these issues. We are convinced that God will surely visit us specially this year, in Jesus name.
On the day 20th day of this fast, we shall be calling on everyone all-around the world to join in prayers for all the requests we have received so far. So If you would like to send your prayer request, kindly do so now.
Please and please, continue to share these fasting guide on various social media platforms. Be a blessing to others.
And please note the following…
For the guideline and up to date information for this fast, read:
- Fasting Day 1
- Fasting Day 2
- Fasting Day 3
- Fasting Day 4
- Fasting Day 5
- Fasting Day 6
- Fasting Day 7
- Fasting Day 8
- Fasting Day 9
- Fasting Day 10
- Fasting Day 11
- Fasting Day 12
- Fasting Day 13
- Fasting Day 14
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
The text we just read says that God delights in the prosperity of His people. That is, it pleases Him to see us successful and prosperous, being employers and wealth distributors, rather than beggars and accumulators.
The scripture also says:
“For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
“You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not!
“So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.” – Matthew 7:8-11 (NLT)
As humans we often think that God is not interested in our physical prosperity. We seem to assume that He just wants us to be some holy folks…waiting to be taken to heaven.
Fortunately, all our scriptural parents of faith were men and women so blessed that they were envied by their generation.
Yes, God doesn’t want us to chase after wealth like that’s the only thing about life. But He wants us to prosper, be successful and use wealth to do good in the world. That’s the balance we need to strike all the time.
So let’s spend today and pray God’s scriptural promise of prosperity into our lives for this year.
Read and Meditate on the Following
Deuteronomy 8:18 – But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.
Philippians 4:19 – But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
3 John 1:2 – Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
2 Corinthians 9:8 – God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
Psalms 1:3 – And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
- Heavenly Father, I give You praise from my heart today because You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your people. I give You praise because You supply all my needs according to Your riches in Christ Jesus. You have not allowed me to go without providing for me and my family.
LORD, even when I don’t know it, You have been providing and caring for me. You have not allowed me to lack and suffer hunger.
For this LORD, I say be glorified, in Jesus name.
- O LORD, many times in my mind I think and assume that money, job, prosperity and success are all about my own efforts. How wrong have I been all this while.
LORD, I come to You today and ask for forgiveness in any way I have not given You the ultimate place in my finances. Forgive me of all my ignorance and pride on money matters, in Jesus name.
- Today, O LORD, by the Blood of Jesus Christ, I receive forgiveness from any form of financial dishonesty and impropriety in the past.
LORD, any way I have misused money, or worked for money without respecting Your Word, Father LORD, forgive me in Jesus name.
- Father LORD, I pray, baptize me with grace to obey You henceforth on money matters, in Jesus name.
- Dear Holy Spirit, make me willing and obedient from today onwards according to Isaiah 1:19 so that I will eat the good things of the land, in Jesus name.
- O LORD, uproot every seed of greed and disobedience in my life today, in Jesus name.
- Father, make me a blessing to my generation. Inspire and empower me to give cheerfully and lovingly to those in need. Help me to use my resources to bless and encourage others, in Jesus name.
- From today O LORD, may my resources honor and glorify Thee, in Jesus name
- I rebuke every demon and evil spirit working against my finances, business, career and job. I command them to loose their grips right now, be bound and cast into the abyss, in Jesus name.
- “It is written in Matthew 16:19 that whatsoever I bind here on earth is bound in heaven and whatsoever I loose here on earth is loosed in heaven.
I therefore bind the spirits of frustration, lack, poverty, and financial disappointment. And I loose the angels of heaven to go and gather my finances this moment, in Jesus name.
- Every mountain of lack, disappear right now, in Jesus name.
- “I hereby declare all curses against my life null, void, and destroyed from today. I am redeemed from the curse of poverty! I am free from oppression, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- This year, O LORD, let Your abundance and all that rightfully belongs to me, locate me, in Jesus name.
- I cast all my cares and money worries over on You Lord henceforth, and I decree that I WILL NOT WORRY anymore, neither will I FRET. I have peace and I’m enjoying God’s supplies, in Jesus name.
- “Wherever my finances are, whoever is connected to my financial breakthroughs, O LORD, let your angels begin to reconnect them to me this day. As I step out to work on my business or career, LORD Jesus, I decree that men and women will bring me favor, in Jesus’ name.
- O LORD, it is written that You give us power to create wealth. Therefore, I ask You to give me the power, wisdom and guidance to create wealth in my life this year. In Jesus name.
- “I ask YOU for ideas, for inspiration and divine strategies to turn my career around and grow my business into a global brand.
Show me secrets hidden from men and help me to unleash YOUR full potential in what I am doing at the moment, in Jesus name.
- Father I ask that You make me an employer of labor, so that I will be a blessing to others and fulfill the covenant of Abraham which I inherit in Christ Jesus.
This Year, LORD, direct me to men and materials that YOU have assigned to bring me into my place of financial and business dominion before the world began, in Jesus name.
- “Holy Spirit, You are my teacher. Please teach me how to make profit in my business and career henceforth.
Teach me to become a shining light in my business and career. Open my eyes to the right job opportunities and profitable business ventures this year, in Jesus name.
- It is written in Psalm 1:3, that I am like a tree planted by the riverside. Whatever I do prospers.
Therefore Lord, let your blessing and prosperity fill my house this year in Jesus name.
- “It is written in 1 Corinthians 9: 8 that God is able to make all grace abound toward me; that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
“Therefore, LORD, I decree that from this day, I have all sufficiency in all things and I lack nothing. I decree that the grace of God is causing me to abound in every good work, in Jesus name.
- “It is written in Psalm 112:3 that wealth and riches will be in my house, and his righteousness endures forever.
“So I decree that my house shall be filled with wealth and riches this year in Jesus name”