“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.” – 3 John 1:2
It’s fasting day 17.
We are receiving more and more prayer requests.
We are receiving them and we continue to present these situations to God. We are convinced that God will surely visit us specially this year, in Jesus name.
On the day 20th day of this fast, we shall be calling on everyone all-around the world to join in prayers for all the requests we have received so far. So If you would like to send your prayer request, kindly do so now.
Please and please, continue to share these fasting guide on various social media platforms. Be a blessing to others.
And please note the following…
For the guideline and up to date information for this fast, read:
- Fasting Day 1
- Fasting Day 2
- Fasting Day 3
- Fasting Day 4
- Fasting Day 5
- Fasting Day 6
- Fasting Day 7
- Fasting Day 8
- Fasting Day 9
- Fasting Day 10
- Fasting Day 11
- Fasting Day 12
- Fasting Day 13
- Fasting Day 14
- Fasting Day 15
- Fasting Day 16
- To send a prayer request to us this season, click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Please continue to follow the direction of this fast. As we continue to study the WORD of God, pray and wait on the LORD, His grace for victory and all-around restoration is released in our lives in Jesus Name.
I have written quite a number of books and teachings to deal with sickness because I strongly believe that sickness is not God’s will for our lives. Some of these materials include:
These materials take us deep into the Word and empower us with truths to resist the devil and his attacks on our health.
Today, we’re going to stand in the Word of God and pray against sickness and diseases. We’re going to claim the full restoration of our health and declare our right to walk in divine health this year.
God wants us to be whole and serve him without any defect this year and onwards. When our bodies are attacked with illness, we can pray and receive healing.
It doesn’t matter what doctors call the sickness we are going through, we can be made whole. God will not look at your past sins and then refuse to heal you.
The Word says in Psalm 103:2-4:
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
Can you see that?
The Psalmist is saying that even if he had sinned and as a result exposed himself to sickness when he confesses and repents, God forgives, forgets and heals.
So don’t let the devil give you any reason to accept any sickness in your life, your loved ones and your family.
Sickness is Not God’s Will for Your Life.
In today’s prayer, we’re going to boldly address sickness and disease. We are going to stand on God’s WORDS and declare total health for ourselves and families this year. And we’re going to claim healing for our loved ones as well.
How to Pray
The prayers below are divided into two sections. Section one is personal prayers for healing, while section two is prayers for healing of a loved one. The idea is that you should declare your total health in Christ for this year, and also use today as a day to intercede for the sick.
Read and Meditate
1 Peter 2:24 – Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Jeremiah 33:6 – Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
Isaiah 53:5 – But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
James 5:14-15 – Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Matthew 10:8 – Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Deuteronomy 7:15 – And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
For Personal Healing
- Thank God for it is will for us to walk in divine health. He is not the One that afflicts us with illness. Rather the One that Heals us.
- Ask the LORD to forgive you of any sin, attitude or evil ways that may have opened door for sickness to afflict you
- PRAY, SAY, “O LORD, by the blood of Jesus Christ I receive forgiveness from sins and cleansing from all forms of unrighteousness, in Jesus name.
- Pray once again that the LORD will uproot from your life seeds of unforgiveness, bitterness, gluttony, negative speaking, depression, fear, and anxiety, in Jesus name (Matthew 15:13).
- Ask God to give you the grace to walk in obedience, forgiveness, peace, and holiness henceforth, in Jesus name
- Sometimes sicknesses are caused by abusing our bodies and not caring for ourselves enough. Pray and ask God to give you the grace to take care of your health and your body onwards, in Jesus name.
- Food is made for man and not man for food. Claim victory over your appetite and decree that henceforth, your eating and drinking will glorify God, in Jesus name.
- Command fire to destroy every evil deposit in your body, which you may have eaten, willingly or unwillingly, spiritually or physically, that is causing sickness in your body, in Jesus name.
- PRAY, SAY, “Any man or woman, spiritually or physically, projecting weakness, sickness, malaria, High Blood Pressure, pain (mention what is happening to You) against me, be arrested, frustrated and crippled by fire right now, in Jesus name.”
- DECLARE: “Every spirit responsible for this sickness (name it), I dare you with God’s Word. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. You have no right in my body and system. Therefore I command you to get out of this body and get down into abyss in Jesus name.”
- DECLARE: “It is written in Isaiah 53:5, But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”
“It is also written in 1 Peter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
I therefore declare: Christ has paid the ultimate price for my healing and divine health 2000 years ago. I have no reason being sick any more. Therefore I receive my healing right now, and I declare that this year, will be for me a sickness-FREE year, in Jesus name.
- DECLARE: “It is written in Ephesians 2:6 that I am raised up with Christ and seated with Him in the heavenly places, far above all principalities and powers, above sickness and diseases.
The life I live now is free from sorrows, sickness, and diseases, in Jesus name.
- Anoint yourself and claim your healing in Jesus name.
- Thank God for your healing. DECLARE: “O LORD Your love and mercy has brought me total healing. May You be praised forever and ever. You have saved me from the lion’s mouth. You have delivered me from the wild ox. You have freed me from the devourer’s cage. I shall stand and testify of your goodness before the congregation of your people, in Jesus name (Psalm 22:21-22).
Intercession For the Healing of Others
- “Heavenly Father, on the 8th day of this prayer retreat, I did pray these prayers for my loved ones.
LORD, I am once again praying for them. Not because I don’t believe You the first time I prayed. But because You have asked us to persist in prayers until the answers manifest.
LORD, I am persisting in prayers for the healing and deliverance of the following persons
LORD, I ask that Your healing power will touch them wherever they are this moment, in Jesus name.
- O LORD, it is Your will to heal us. It is Your will for us to walk in divine health. The price for our healing has been paid on the cross by Your Son, Jesus Christ.
So Father, I pray, heal………………………………..this day.
Set them free from the pains they are going through right now, in Jesus name
- I stand in gap LORD and ask for forgiveness for …………………………………….
By the Blood of Jesus I claim forgiveness from any sin and disobedience that has brought or empowered this sickness to operate in their lives, in Jesus name.
- LORD, You forgive our sins and heal our diseases. Therefore I ask for forgiveness and total healing of this sickness in the life of—————in Jesus name.
- Every spirit that has caused this sickness in —————————– I command you to get out of his body and be drowned in abyss in Jesus name.
- Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit. The bodies of ………………………….. are the temples of the Holy Spirit.
Therefore, every spirit of defilement in ——————, I cast you out right now. This body is not your home. I command you to go into abyss in Jesus name.
- As I anoint this body, I command a total restoration of health. ——————- be healed in Jesus name.
- Dear LORD, carry out a Holy Ghost surgery in ………………………..body right now and bring him total healing, in Jesus name
- Dear Holy Spirit, move into the body of …………………………………….and restore every strength and health in them, In Jesus name.
- I decree that ——————- will prosper and be in good health, even as the soul prospers in the Lord, in Jesus name.
- Thank You Jesus for healing ……………………………….and causing him to walk in divine health. Your work is permanent. Everything you do is perfect. Thank You Jesus.