This is the confidence which we have before Him: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
And if we know that He hears and listens to us in whatever we ask, we have the assurance that our requests will be granted by Him. – 1 John 5:14-15 (Paraphrased)
It’s fasting day 21.
Here comes the last day of this January 21-day fast.
Jesus Christ is the LORD
First, I want to thank God who brought us this far. It is not by power, nor by might have we been able to wait on the LORD for these 3 weeks. It’s because God enabled us. To Him and Him alone be all the glory.
Secondly, I thank all of you, our dear readers for letting us inbox you non-stop for this 21 days. Out of 6,100 subscribers, only a few (less than 100) unsubscribed. I really appreciate all your comments, followership and private messages of appreciation and testimonies sent to us. God who has begun a great work in your lives will bring it unto perfection, till the day of Christ.
If you joined us in this fast in any way – whether you did just one day or just 2 hours – I want to assure you that our prayers of faith and exercise of an agreement are registered in heaven. And we have assurance in God’s Word that “… if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.” (Matthew 18:19).
For the guideline and up to date information for this fast, read:
- Fasting Day 1
- Fasting Day 2
- Fasting Day 3
- Fasting Day 4
- Fasting Day 5
- Fasting Day 6
- Fasting Day 7
- Fasting Day 8
- Fasting Day 9
- Fasting Day 10
- Fasting Day 11
- Fasting Day 12
- Fasting Day 13
- Fasting Day 14
- Fasting Day 15
- Fasting Day 16
- Fasting Day 17
- Fasting Day 18
- Fasting Day 19
- Fasting Day 20
- To send a prayer request to us, click here
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
As our today’s reading said, “…if we know that He hears and listens to us in whatever we ask, we have the assurance that our requests will be granted by Him.”
God is answering our prayers.
Yes, He is. He says so.
So our job now that we have prayed is to believe.
Spend Time Praising God
Philippians 4:6-7 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Psalm 92:1-5 – It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O Lord, how profound your thoughts!
As I said in the book, Praise Warfare, “Praise is the completeness of Prayer.”
So we’re going to dedicate today for thanksgiving and praise.
But hold on…
On fasting day two, we talked about agreeing with God. We were instructed to write down areas of our lives we need divine intervention, deliverance, restoration, and victory this year. If you did that already, great. It’s time to bring that list of petitions out. If you’ve not written down on paper reasons for fasting – areas you sincerely need restoration this year – then write them down now before you proceed.
Today, you’re going to praise God and dance over those written down petitions.
Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name. – (Hebrews 13:15)
We’re going to offer unto God quality praise, thanksgiving, and dance.
As usual, during your prayer period, (Refer to Fasting Instructions on Day 1), instead of making any personal requests, just spend time praising, thanking and worshipping God. You could play songs of praise, worship and thanksgiving to inspire you. Anything to get you to praise is welcome. Then dance over those personal petitions.
By thanking and praising God, and dancing over those petitions, we are acknowledging that God is bigger than those situations.
A few days ago, while we were praying, I said by inspiration, “The first key to answered prayer is to understand and acknowledge that God is a good God, and that He is bigger than all our problems.”
Read that again. Then speak it to yourself as many times as you can.
We must never ever let the devil magnify our situations so much that we stop seeing the good things God is doing.
There are more angels of God around you than you can imagine.
Don’t judge your prayers by how you feel. Our feelings are not the yardstick for measuring whether God is answering our prayers or not. His WORD is the measurement.
I repeat, “Our prayers are not answered based on our feelings.” The Scripture above says once we have prayed according to God’s will, that is according to the WORD OF GOD, that we have answers to our prayers.
That means that all the prayers and declarations we have made during his 21-day fast are getting answered.
So go ahead and praise and thank God, and dance before His presence.
Share your testimony
Mark 5:19 – But Jesus said, “No, go home to your family, and tell them everything the Lord has done for you and how merciful he has been.”
Another unique way to thank God is to share your praise report or testimony with others.
Your story can be a key that can unlock someone else’s prison.
For instance, I believe that during this 21-day fasting and prayer, God has moved mightily in your life. Write to us about the things God has done for you, as we join you in praising God.
Going forward, Continue to Pray for Others
If you look at our newly added PRAY FOR OTHERS page, you’ll see that brethren are sending requests daily. The older requests go down in the page while newer ones stay on top.
Before now, we weren’t publishing these requests, until just few days ago.
Yes, it was only our in-house team that prayed the numerous prayer requests that people send to us daily. But during this fast, one of the things God taught me is the power of letting others pray for others. That is praying for one another.
When we spend time genuinely praying for others and focus less on our own needs, somehow, God raises others to pray for us and grants our requests in ways we never imagined.
That is why we have begun to publish some of the prayer requests on the PRAY FOR OTHERS page.
From time to time, even after this fast, do make out a few minutes to visit that page and raise those requests before God. You will never go down by praying for others.
Remember, today is for praising God. The prayer points and powerful declarations here are to get you in the mood of thanksgiving
- Heavenly Father,
I have called on THEE in these past days. I have offered many prayers and declarations and supplications. I am here today to declare that I believe according to THY Word, that You have answered my prayers.
- Father, I asked Thee for the forgiveness of my sins and the healing of my land, and according to THY Word, I believe and confess that my sins have been forgiven and my lands have been healed.
- O Lord, I prayed that strongholds causing barriers between me and THY blessings be removed, and I thank THEE today because every stronghold in my life have been rolled away.
- My family and I are no longer under any kind of generational curse from this day forward, because the curses have now been neutralized by the Blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.
- Monitoring demons over my life have been defeated, bound, and are now resting in the abyss until Jesus comes. I am now monitored and followed about by the angels of God, who are working to bring to pass God’s plans for my life.
- From today, I have the spirit of boldness, of LOVE, power and sound mind. Fear is defeated in my life forever and ever. I will take bold steps ordained by God to bring me into my place of testimony from now onwards, in Jesus name.
- The powers of witchcraft over my life, family, business, career, destiny, and environment have been destroyed, and they will remain destroyed forever and ever.
From this day forward, I am taking back 100-fold whatever has been damaged in my life and destiny due to witchcraft, in Jesus name
- Father LORD, thank You for my deliverance from the python spirit and her works. Thank You for my deliverance from marine spirits and their operations. And thank You for making me seated in the heavenly places with Christ Jesus, far above principalities and powers and above the works of darkness, in Jesus name.
- Today LORD, I remind You that I have prayed and reversed all manner of curses against my life, family and destiny, and I want to tell You that I believe that no curse is working against me anymore, for whatever You do is permanent, in Jesus name.
- I have victory over territorial demons, and through Jesus, their operations against my life, my family and the Church of Jesus Christ have been defeated.
LORD, in my family and this community where I reside, there will be revival, and Your people shall have their prayers answered every day, to Your glory, in Jesus name.
- I am free from any form of negative soul tie and oppression coming from evil men posing as men and women of God, in Jesus name.
- I declare that afflictions and infirmity are defeated in my life and family, and my loved ones whom I have prayed for. The healing power of God is at work in my life and that of my loved ones from this day forward, in Jesus name.
- LORD, I declare that my marriage and home is blessed. I declare that we are enjoying financial abundance and divine favor every day, in Jesus name.
- I am God’s sheep. I hear His voice and I follow Him. So I have direction and I make the right decisions from today onwards, in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, I thank You for empowering me to produce all Your fruits in my life, and I thank You for Your gifts working through my life to bless my generation, in Jesus name.
- O LORD, I take the full recovery of all my stolen blessings in the past. This year, my family and I are having total victory over the devil and his works. We have full restoration in every area of our lives, in Jesus name.
- Anoint Yourself, Your House and Your Environment, and Dedicate All To The Lord.
Exodus 40:9 – And thou shalt take the anointing oil, and anoint the tabernacle, and all that is therein, and shalt hallow it, and all the vessels thereof: and it shall be holy.
PRAY: Heavenly Father, I anoint myself today, my house and this environment and completely surrender and dedicate all to THEE.
I declare that my life, my family and this place shall be holy unto THEE.
Just as Jesus was anointed with Holy Ghost and with power and He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, I also pray that my life, my family and this house and environment shall be a source from which good news, healing, encouragement, light and favor shall flow through to others, in Jesus name.
THANK YOU LORD FOR DOING UNTO ME AS YOU HAVE HEARD ME SPEAK INTO YOUR EARS.
Amen. Amen. Amen.