God is Answering Your Prayers, So Give Praise (Praise Your Way Day 8)
This is the [remarkable degree of] confidence which we [as believers are entitled to] have before Him: that if we ask anything according to His will, [that is, consistent with His plan and purpose] He hears us.
And if we know [for a fact, as indeed we do] that He hears and listens to us in whatever we ask, we [also] know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted to us] the requests which we have asked from Him. – 1 John 5:14-15(AMP)
Many times we wonder if the prayers we have said, declared and made will be answered. Well, I got good news for you.
Yes. Your prayers, made according to God’s Words, are being answered.
Sometimes we wrongly adjudge our prayers by how we feel. We think that if we feel great and shaky about the prayers we have made, then they would be answered. But if we feel dried and less charismatic, then our prayers did not reach heaven.
Yes, I don’t know why we do feel, sometimes, that our prayers did not reach heaven.
But thank God. Our prayers are not answered based on our feelings. The Scripture above says that once we have prayed according to God’s will, that is according to the WORD OF GOD, that we have answers to our prayers.
That means all the prayers and declarations you have been making before now getting answered. You may not have seen them, but God is answering your prayers.
So what should you do next?
- Have that consciousness that God is answering your prayers
- Repent from judging your prayers based on your feeling
- Give praise to God.
Let us stop judging our prayers by how we feel. Feelings have nothing to do with how God answers prayers.
Meditate on the Following Scriptures
Mark 11:24 – Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
1 John 5:14-15 – And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us.
John 15:7 – If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Matthew 7:7 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Jeremiah 33:3 – Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
1 John 3:22 – And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
Jeremiah 29:12 – Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
10 Declarations of Praise
1. Heavenly Father, I have called on THEE in these past months. I have offered many prayers and declarations and supplications. I am here today to declare that I believe according to THY Word, that You have answered all my prayers. And I say, thank You, Lord, for the grace to receive answers to our prayers.
2. O Lord, yes, I may not have seen some of the things I have asked You so far, but I declare today that I believe You have answered my prayers. And for that, Lord, I am going to praise You from my whole heart.
3. Lord, I prayed that strongholds causing barriers between me and THY blessings to be removed, and I thank THEE today because every stronghold in my life has been rolled away.
4. Thank You, Lord, that I and my family are no longer under any kind of generational curses because the curses have been neutralized by the Blood of Jesus Christ. For this, Lord, I say, thank You.
5. From today, O LORD, I decree that I have the spirit of boldness, of LOVE, power and of sound mind. Fear is defeated in my life forever and ever. I will take bold steps ordained by God to bring me to my place of testimony from this day forward, in Jesus name.
6. Father LORD, thank You for making me seated in the heavenly places with Christ Jesus, far above principalities and powers and above the works of darkness, in Jesus name.
7. Father, Lord, I thank You that afflictions and infirmity are defeated in my life and family, and my loved ones whom I have prayed for. Thy healing power is at work in my life and that of my loved ones from this day forward, in Jesus name.
8. LORD, I thank You for my marriage and home. I declare that my marriage and home is blessed. I declare that we are enjoying financial abundance and divine favor every day, in Jesus name.
9. Father, I thank You that I am Your sheep. I hear Your voice and I follow You. So I have direction and I make the right decisions from today onwards, in Jesus name.
10. Holy Spirit, I thank You for empowering me to produce all Your fruits in my life, and I thank You for Your gifts working through my life to bless my generation, in Jesus name.
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Write out all your prayer requests on a paper, every present challenge or issue that needs to be settled. But instead of begging, praise God. Wave the paper before God daily in praise and drop it to the ground and dance over them.
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Praise Warfare.
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge
- Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough