God is Making a Way (Praise Your Way Day 10
“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” – Isaiah 43:19
I personally celebrate with all of you who have shared your praise reports in my email, WhatsApp, Facebook, or the comments in these daily devotional. Indeed, God inhabits the praises of His people. I have received reports of marvellous deliverances and divine visitations. To God alone be all the glory.
As we continue to praise and worship nonstop, I believe that more supernatural interventions will take place.
I am using this medium to inform our readers that I will be out of my country for the next 7-10 days, so won’t be able to post the daily praise devotionals for a few days. The next post will be on day 20 of this month. But I kindly ask that you continue to praise God following the instructions detailed already. God bless you.
Remember that song by Hezekiah Walker? The first verse says:
“Like a ship that’s tossed and driven, battered by an angry sea.
When the storms of life are raging, and their fury falls on me.
I wonder what I have done, to make this race so hard to run.
(Then I say to my soul, soul take courage)
The Lord will make a way somehow.”
O Yeah! God’s making a way somehow. You can take that to the bank.
It’s okay if you don’t understand it all, or you can’t figure out how God is going to do it after all. Who says you have to comprehend the details of how He’s going to come through. Your responsibility is to believe and expect a change – and then praise Him.
Yes, “I know that the LORD will make a way somehow.”
We don’t know how He will do it. We don’t know when He will do it. But we are certain… “The LORD will make a way somehow.”
A Declaration of Praise
“Heavenly Father, I’m praising You today because You are making a way for me.
You are the LORD who made a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters.
When the chariot and horse, the army and the power of Pharaoh rose to consume, You quenched them and made them extinct.
O LORD, I trust You right now to protect me, preserve me and show me mercy. I’m taking You at Your Word this day. You’re doing a new thing in my life, and I shall see it.
Yes, LORD, You are making a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. So, I’ll keep my heart rested on You, and I shall not be moved by the situation as it appears.
I will continue to praise you, LORD, from now till everlasting.
In Jesus name.
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Write out all your prayer requests on a paper, every present challenge or issue that needs to be settled. But instead of begging, praise God. Wave the paper before God daily in praise and drop it to the ground and dance over them.
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Praise Warfare.
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge
- Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough