Personal Deliverance Retreat, Week One: What is Deliverance and When Do We Need Deliverance?
Text: Exodus 3:7-9
7 And the Lord said, ‘I have indeed seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.
8 So I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and vast land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanites and the Amorites and the Hittites and the Hivites and the Perizzites and the Jebusites.
9 Now, therefore, see, the cry of the children of Israel has come to Me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now, therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt.” – Exodus 3:7-9
From this scripture, we see that deliverance is God saving his people from their oppression, pains, unjust persecutions, dangers, and distresses, and leading them to His promises for their lives.
In the Old Testament, deliverance is God saving his people from their troubles or giving them victory over their enemies.
In the New Testament, deliverance is:
- Being saved from sin (through faith in Christ)
- Being set free from evil spirits oppression and possession
- Healing from sicknesses and diseases
- Being saved from trials and ungodly persecution
- Being saved from danger, troubles or death.
So when we say, deliverance, don’t say, “Well, brother Daniel, I ain’t got no demons in me.”
Deliverance is being free from your bondage and limitations and empowered to fulfil God’s purpose for your life.
As children of God, we may pray and seek deliverance from God regarding any situation that is unpleasing and limiting us from being the best for the kingdom of God here on earth.
Deliverance is not about casting out of demons or doing spiritual warfare prayers. It is not falling under the anointing during ministrations, crusades, or prophetic services. It is not demons speaking through someone and people running around. It is not a new doctrine that should create confusion among us.
Deliverance is the supernatural intervention in human affairs that stops the activities of the wicked and empowers God’s people to walk out of their undesirable situations and begin their journey to fulfilling their God-given assignment
So, who needs deliverance?
As you can see from the preceding points, we all need deliverance at some point in our lives.
=> When we are going through things and situations that prevent us from being the best of what God has called us to be, we need deliverance
=> When we are being attacked from left, right and centre, and we’re not able to focus on God’s purpose for our lives, we need deliverance
=> When we find ourselves in situations that are best defined as undeserved limitations, failures, illnesses, delays and setbacks, we need deliverance
=> When we’re working more and earning less, or not making commensurate progress, we need deliverance
=> When we’re under any form demonic influence that produces in us evil dreams, marriage setbacks and stagnation, sleeplessness, unusual illnesses, and other unexplainable situations, we need deliverance.
In this prayer retreat, you and I will come before God in agreement and demand deliverance from anything and everything that is contesting our progress spiritually, mentally, maritally, healthwise, financially, and otherwise.
How to Participate in the Deliverance Retreat
1. Join us in waiting on the Lord for 21 days. Where you live is not a barrier. God is close to you, and we are close to each other spiritually.
2. What kind of fasting should you do? There is no specific type of fasting that we recommend. You may skip breakfast and lunch if you can. And if you can’t, it’s okay. If what you can afford is to skip one meal a day, that’s acceptable.
Skipping dinner to pray is also a beneficial fast you should try. It means you can go about your business during the day and hook up with God in the night hours.
Here are some fasting you can do during this period:
- 6 am to noon
- 6 am – 3 pm
- 6 am – 6 pm
- 6 pm – 6 am
- Straight Three days n0-food fast. You can take water, juice and fruits instead. I highly recommend this kind of fast.
We encourage people to drink water while fasting. If you’re embarking on a prolonged fast, such as three or seven days no food fast, we recommend that you drink water and juice and take fruits at mealtimes. The reason is that you’re not on a hunger strike. You are waiting on the LORD, and you’ll need physical strength to pray and listen to the Holy Spirit.
Don’t forget, what makes a good fast is spending quality hours in Bible study, and prayers.
3. Follow the instructions for each day. If you’re praying with the recommended books, then follow the daily recommendations. If you’re only using the blog, do the same. Don’t rush it. Read it one day at a time, and digest the teachings.
4. Try to pray all the prayers for each day. There are many prayers for each day. Pray them, and then pray some more. Don’t be limited to the prayer words. Let them direct and guide you. As you begin to pray, follow your heart and pray other points you’re inspired to pray.
5. Read and meditate on the recommended further reading scriptures. There are Bible references for each day, recommended to be read in addition to the prayers and teachings of the day. Endeavor to read these scriptures, meditate on them, and pray their revelations.
6. Pray for others. In addition to praying these personal prayers for yourself, please pray for others. Make a list of people to intercede for during these 21 days, and earnestly pray for them. Our website also receives hundreds of specific prayer requests daily. Please visit the prayer requests board and help pray for these requests. Here’s the link:
Praying for others is an effective instruction that we follow in our ministry each time we are seeking the Lord, because we believe that what you help achieve in the lives of others, God inspires others to make in your own life too.
7. We recommend that you pray mainly in the midnight hours. Spend at least one or two hours in prayer each day for this next twenty-one days, and expect extraordinary intervention as you seek God.
DAY 1: ENCOUNTER WITH THE WORD
OBJECTIVE: To spend time reading scriptures about God’s deliverance of his people. Locate all scriptures you remember talking about God helping people out of their difficult situations. Invest time re-reading these important passages and meditate on them. The Word is new every day. If God delivered others, indeed, He can deliver you. And the time is now.
TO READ: Read Exodus Chapter 3 and 4 and go to the new testament and read up many of Jesus’ healings and deliverances. The goal today is to see in scriptures God’s love and power in the lives of others, delivering them and saving them from their predicaments.
- Thank God for the gift of His Word and that it is His will to deliver you from everything that represents demonic activity in your life and family.
- Thank God for the death of Jesus Christ, which is the price for your deliverance. Thank Him because You are not struggling to be delivered. You have already been delivered. You are only enforcing your deliverance.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will inspire your prayers and guide your study so that You will hear Him clearly and know what to do to manifest your deliverance
- Thank God for the weapons of our warfare that are not carnal but mighty through Christ to pulling down every stronghold and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.
- Pray that God will give you specific scriptures that will point you to His direction about your situation and deliverance.
DAY 2: MAKE A LIST
OBJECTIVE: Make a list of every situation in your life and family that you need deliverance from. We need to come to terms with the specific situations we need help with.
TO READ: John Chapters 14, 15, & 16
- Spend time giving thanks to God for the deliverance He has promised. Thank Him because every situation in your list is nothing before Him.
- Read 1 Corinthians 10:13 and thank God that He has made a way of escape for you in all these situations
- Read Jeremiah 33:3 and ask God to show you things you do not know about these situations and show you the way out
- Ask the Holy Spirit for revelation and insight into your situations. Ask Him to show you truths you do not know.
- Read Job 33:14-18 and pray that God will empower your dreams to see, remember, and understand what He is allowing you to know and use for your breakthrough and deliverance.
DAY 3: FINDING EVERY DEMONIC DOORWAY IN AND AROUND YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY
OBJECTIVE: The curse causeless shall not come. There is a reason for every situation. Demonic doorways or open doors are things that give evil spirits access to operating in a person’s life. They are legal openings of demons into a person’s house, property or life.
The goal today is to discern what these legal openings may be – that is, things that may have contributed to where you are – and bring them up before God.
Be bold enough to discuss and remove anything that might be a link to demonic attacks and evil occurrences in your life and family. If they are specific sins, confess them and repent. If they are habits and attitude issues, surrender them to God and prayerfully begin to change. If they are relationships and soul ties, break free from them, and re-commit your life to Christ. If they are specific materials and objects, ask for wisdom, and deal with them. If they are anger, unforgiveness, and bitterness, receive grace to make amends.
And if you are not able to discern or know precisely the things or sources that serve as the legal grounds of the attacks and issues in your life, just trust God for His mercy and help.
TO READ: Proverbs 26:2, Psalm 119:67, Deut. 7:25-26, Joshua 7, Acts 19
- Read and pray from Psalm 51 and ask God for mercy.
- If you discovered actions or inactions that may have helped demons access into your life and family, bring them up before God and ask for mercy
- If you didn’t discover anything that is supposed to have become a legal ground for the devil, continue to plead for God’s mercy in your life and family
- Once again, pray that God will cause you to hear His voice telling you the way to pray, the way to go, and the way to respond to the situations in your life, so that you may experience His supernatural touch, deliverance and breakthrough.
- Pray like this: “O Lord, show me everything I need to deal with in my life right now for my deliverance to take effect. Show me relationships I need to exit. Show me items in my possession that are not of You, that I need to do away with. Show me specific sins, attitudes, and deeds in my life that the devil is using as a leeway into my life, and help me, Lord, to deal with them as You want. And, Lord, Give me new ideas that will establish Your plan for my life, bring glory to your name, and joy to Your people on earth, in Jesus name.”
- Pray: “Father Lord, if there are specific instructions and direction You gave me in the past which I disregarded, I ask You to forgive me, and set me free from the consequences of disobedience, in the name of Jesus Christ.
“Lord, according to Your Word, a curse causeless shall not come. I know there is always something that a problem, an evil, or a situation, will hold as an open door to thrive. So I pray today, Lord, give me insight, revelation, and spiritual understanding so that I can confront the situations I am praying about now from their roots, in Jesus name.”
- Pray: “O Lord, open my spiritual eyes, ears, and senses today, and open the gate of my heart for Your direction, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.
“May I no longer grope in darkness. May I no longer be blind spiritually. When I lie down to sleep, Lord, may my dreams be avenues for Your voice. And may I receive divine illumination concerning my life and destiny, in Jesus name.”
DAY 4: PRAYING AGAINST HOUSEHOLD WITCHCRAFT
OBJECTIVE: To spend time in prayers today speaking into the spirit realm against the operation of household witchcraft and enemies. Household witchcraft refers to malicious activities carried out by people who are closest to us. We are often less cautious with these people because we feel they should be glad about us; we think they have our interest at heart; we think they are protecting us. Unfortunately, they are the ones secretly doing everything possible to ensure we never excel. Sometimes, some of them even go diabolical to see their wish come to pass.
Household witchcraft can come from uncles, aunts, colleagues in the office, neighbors in the same building, staff, boyfriend, girlfriend, half-brothers or sisters, fellow pastors and ministers in the same church. It can even come from people one helped and supported through life and business. This why it is a mysterious, unexplainable reality of life.
To understand this mystery very well before praying, please read Day 4 on the book, NO MORE WITCHCRAFT
Come before God today in holy anger and pray against every household witchcraft. Declare your victory in Christ and command total restoration.
TO READ: Micah 7:5-8, Matt. 10:36
- Read Psalm 35 and declare from it
- Pray the prayers in day 4 of the book, No More Witchcraft
- If you don’t have the book, then here are a few prayer points culled from that chapter:
I declare paralysis for all evil legs and evil hands walking about for my sake and the sake of my family, in Jesus name.
Today, I uproot the stronghold of every household demon militating against me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
May every spirit of Balaam hired to curse me fall after the order of Balaam. I send them back to the abyss.
And may every evil counselor fighting my destiny be overcome and overwhelmed by their evil counsels, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Every man or woman acting out against my life and destiny after the order of Pharaoh, Herod, and Goliath, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
May every evil manipulation aimed at exchanging my destiny be frustrated and destroyed, in Jesus name.
I nullify the evil effect of strange touches, handshakes, kisses, embraces, and evil eye contacts, in Jesus name
I command all my blessings confiscated by wicked spirits, envious enemies, and satanic agents to be released, in the name of Jesus.
I bind every spirit of hatred, jealousy, lies and gossip projected to destroy God’s plans for my life.
Every tree, object, or material being used to conjure and invoke evil against my life and destiny, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.
I command the yokes of evil cycles in my life to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus Christ
May every power assigned to enforce repetition of evil occurrences in my life, cease to exist today and forever, in Jesus name.
Thank you, Jesus, for answered prayers, in Jesus name.
DAY 5: TO LEARN ABOUT OUR WEAPONS OF WARFARE
OBJECTIVE: God has given us mighty weapons that we can use any time to deal with the devil and his activities. These weapons are also called our deliverance tools. Our goal today is to learn about these tools or remember them and praise God for the victory that we have and expect in all situations.
Today’s guide is culled from day 5 of the book, Deliverance By Fire. So if you have that book, pray from it.
TO READ: Ephesians 6 and 2 Corinthians 10
IMPORTANT DELIVERANCE TOOLS
Let’s look at the tools that God has provided for our deliverance. These are specific tools and instruments we must know, trust and apply as we pray for deliverance from anything.
1. The Name of Jesus Christ
In the name of Jesus Christ, is not just an enchanted incantation that is appended on to the end of prayers. The name of Jesus Christ is an acknowledgment of our position in Christ and an understanding that God hears our prayers as we approach His throne of grace. Read: Philippians 2:8-11, Mark 16:17-18, Acts 4:11-12
2. The Blood of Jesus Christ
The Blood of Jesus Christ is another powerful instrument of our deliverance. As a reminder, here are things that the Blood of Jesus Christ has done for us:
- We have total redemption through the Blood of Jesus (Ephesians 1:7)
- We have unrestricted access to God through the Blood (Hebrews 10:19)
- We are healed through the Blood of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5)
- The Blood of Jesus protects us from evil (Exodus 12:13, Revelation 13:8).
- We overcome the devil through the Blood of Jesus (Rev. 12:11)
The Blood of Jesus Christ is a powerful instrument for our deliverance. As we pray and plead the Blood of Jesus Christ, we invoke God’s power to do all the far-reaching things His Word says He wants to do.
3. The Holy Communion
While praying for deliverance, one way to spiritually disconnect yourself from all forms of evil covenants, evil activities and establish your union in the covenant of the Blood of Jesus Christ is continually using the symbol of the Holy Communion. I encourage you to prepare the communion and take it every night after your prayers and use it to declare your freedom in Christ. Please read Zechariah 9:11, John 6:53, 1 Cor. 11:26.
4. Declaring Scriptures
The Word of God is our guns in prayer and spiritual warfare. When we release them, we send unstoppable bullets against the enemy, slay them, and obtain victory where necessary.
Don’t just pray for praying sake. Read the Word of God, meditate on it, and then pray them over the situations you need deliverance from. Read Matthew 4 and Hebrews 4:12.
Read Ephesians 6:14.
Faith is also a potent force in our spiritual warfare. That is why Paul said, “Above all, take the shield of faith.” Without faith, we may pray and never obtain victory. Without faith, we cannot please God. Without faith, the enemy will hurt you.
You can pray all the prayers in this world, but if you don’t believe in your prayers, if you don’t believe that God is at work in your life, if you don’t believe that what you’re praying and commanding will happen, you’ll fall back to actions and words that cancel your prayers from time to time.
Fire is an instrument of judgment against the works of the wicked. As Elijah called down fire to judge the prophets of Baal, we can call down fire to judge negative threats that rise against our lives and family from time to time.
Fire has no respect for faces. Fire does not beg. Fire consumes. When fire attacks, you better stay off the way. When we pray, we can call down fire to judge the wicked and release our blessings.
6. The Anointing Oil
Ministering to ourselves with anointing oil is something we should do from time to time. The anointing oil is a symbol of the Holy Spirit used for consecration, healing, and enthronement. As you pray daily for deliverance, always anoint yourself after a prayer session, and declare yourself dedicated and consecrated to the Lord. As a dedicated instrument to God, no demon has right over your life anymore.
Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You for the gift and work of the Blood of Jesus Christ. Thank You for the power available to us through the Holy Communion, the anointing oil, the Scriptures, faith and Your fire.
Indeed, Lord, You have given us everything we need for our freedom and deliverance. Be glorified forever and ever in Jesus name.
Thank You, Lord, for giving me boldness to come before Your throne of Grace to obtain help in time of need, through the Blood of Jesus Christ. I am not helpless, Lord, for You are my ever present help.
There is no more condemnation on me for the Blood of Jesus Christ is speaking on my behalf continually. For this I say, thank You, Lord, in Jesus name.
Today, O Lord, I put on the whole armor of God. I stand against the wiles of the enemy in my life and family. I declare them destroyed forever and ever, in Jesus name.
I gird my waist today with the truth of God’s infallible Word. I lay on the breastplate of righteousness and shod my feet with the gospel of peace.
I take the shield of faith and begin to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
I take the helmet of the assurance of my salvation in Christ, and attack, with the sword of the Spirit – which is the word of God – all agents of darkness carrying out evil against my life and family. I command them exposed, frustrated and exiled today, in Jesus name.
I call upon You Lord to baptize me with fresh fire from heaven. Reconnect me to the depth of Your Love and holiness. May I be consecrated to Thee O Lord, in Jesus name.
I charge myself in the fire of the Holy Spirit today, and take authority in the name of Jesus Christ over every evil decree against my life, against my marriage, against my family, and against my ministry. I decree today that I and my family are saved, in the name of the LORD, in Jesus name.
DAY 6: UPROOTING EVIL STRONGHOLDS
To come before God today and renounce all forms of known or unknown lies that we have unknowingly accepted in our lives.
Strongholds can be mental or physical. Mental strongholds are lies in our minds that we struggle with every day. In contrast, physical strongholds are negative attitudes in our lives that now form our daily habits – more like repetitive thoughts or behaviors in our lives that we know are not working for our good, but which we find hard to depart from.
For today’s teaching and prayer points, please read the day 6 of the book, Deliverance By Fire.
DAY 7: RELEASING YOURSELF FROM NEGATIVE SOUL-TIES, ENTANGLEMENTS AND AGREEMENTS
Soulties are usually formed through friendship relationships, mentor relationships and sexual relationships. It is an unusual bond between two or more persons with mental and spiritual consequences.
Soulties can be responsible for many spiritual and physical problems in our lives, such as constant bad dreams, sickness, emotional challenges, bitterness, and all manner of setbacks in life.
Soulties can be formed between a pastor and his members, a political leader and his followers, a person and his boss, or a woman and a man.
Today, come before God and speak against all forms of negative soul ties, agreements, and vows in your life.
For today’s teaching and prayer points, please read the day 7 of the book, Deliverance By Fire.
TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK
New Audio Books Released
Thanks to my narrators, if you love audiobooks, you can get some of my audio prayer books on Audible (owned by Amazon).
Here are the latest additions:
a. Psalm 91: His Secret Place, His Shadow, and the Mystery of His Protection
b. None of These Diseases: A Reassuring Faith in God’s Protection and Prayers to Walk in Divine Health
e. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: A Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of the Holy Spirit, Connect More With Him, and Manifest His Presence and Gifts
f. 31 Days in the School of Faith: A Daily Meditations & Prophetic Declarations to Empower Your Faith and Release Your Breakthrough
NEW BOOKS ALERT
Released only a few days ago, and now number one in Spiritual Warfare on Amazon, this book exposes obnoxious spiritual strategies of the devil against many Christians, such as…
=> What is witchcraft?
=> How do I know if my problems are a result of witchcraft attacks?
=> What is household witchcraft?
=> How do I deal with nightmares and evil dreams?
=> How do I deal with witchcraft in the church?
=> How do I recognize evil covenants and stop them from my life?
=> What is the spirit of jezebel, how does it work, and how do I pray against it?
=> Powerful Prayers to stop all forms of witchcraft.
=> And many more secrets.
If you are looking for a balanced biblical understanding of what witchcraft means and how to pray and obtain deliverance and breakthrough, this manual is your key.
7 Days Financial Breakthrough Prayers: Simple Prayers, Declarations, and Instructions to Attract and Manifest Financial Breakthrough
Prophetic Declarations, Prayers, and Instructions that Removes Obstacles, Opens Uncommon Doors, and Attracts Favor and Financial Breakthrough – As Quickly As Possible.
This book is not your regular prayer book. This is a compendium of supernatural bullets that will command strange interventions in your life and open unexpected doors for you financially.
Pray with this book for seven days and command the doors of money, favor, wisdom, ideas, and unlimited breakthrough to open.
In the week that we had this program on my Facebook daily broadcast, the power of God was released in the lives of hundreds of members and listeners. We had great testimonies and divine interventions that produced mysterious connections, open doors, debt cancellations, new jobs, new ideas, and new business startups.
31 Days of Gratitude Challenge: Fight off Anxiety and Depression; Win Your Spiritual Warfare and Command Your Breakthrough With the Power of Praise.
Intentional Gratitude and Praying for Others Will Change Your Life Forever.
Release the power of gratitude right now for total victory and all-around restoration.
Can you praise God 31 minutes a day for 31 days?
That’s the deal:
Don’t pray for your personal needs for the next thirty-one days. Just wake up every night and praise God for thirty-one minutes, and do it nonstop for the next thirty-one days.
Can you do that?
By This Time Tomorrow: Uncommon Faith-Filled Words and Prophetic Declarations That Will Change Your Life Forever
Powerful faith-filled words and declarations that cast out demons, stop the mouths of lions, level mountains, stop storms, raise back to life dead dreams, open doors of favor, and trigger your creativity.
There are angels waiting to listen to what you say this moment and go to work on your behalf. Make what you say from now something big and blessed for you
Listening Prayer: How to Know That Your Prayers Have Been Answered
In this latest masterpiece from bestselling author, Daniel Okpara, you’ll discover that most of your prayers have been answered. Most times what you need is to listen. That’s how to turn your prayer points into visible answers.
Listening in the place of prayer is the most powerful way to receive answers to your prayers.
You can move from debt to abundance supernaturally in the next thirty days or less.
Debt is something that seriously troubles the world. And Christians are also stumbling on it. Without help, debts can silently prevent anyone from fulfilling their God-given assignments.
Psalm 91: His Secret Place, His Shadow, and the Mystery of His Protection
Many Christians know and declare it for protection. However, the Psalm contains hidden messages that when understood makes it work, whether confessed or not.
This book exposes Psalm 91, with prayers and declarations that will bring you into a deeper understanding of the words of this Psalm, empower a better fellowship with God, and help you to walk in the reality of the promises therein.
As you are aware, the world is currently facing a standoff with a deadly infectious disease. Right now, there are over 1,000,000 reported cases globally in just 4 months, and over 100,000 fatalities.
Nothing has brought the world together and raised its fears as much as this deadly outbreak. If nothing is done, this could be the biggest threat the world is going to face.
But I bring you a message of hope.
This book will empower you to have faith and walk in God’s protection and healing
The second volume in the series, Give Orders to the Day (GOTTD), covering April to June, the second quarter of the year is now live on Amazon. These powerful teachings and daily prophetic declarations are designed to empower you to take charge of your day, encounter God in a powerful way, and experience daily breakthrough.
Give Orders to the Day (365 Days) April – June: Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough (Daily Power Book 2).
Highly Recommended Books for This Season
5. Less Panic, More Hope – God’s Promises and Prayers Against Fear, Anxiety And Depression
6. Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
Other Helpful Selections
4. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones.
5. Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing & Walk in Divine Health.
In these books, I bring different insights and testimonies from my walk with God showing you how to take authority against sickness and diseases and live a healthy life.
21 Days Fasting and Prayers Book for the Year
In the month of January, we did our usual 21 days fasting and prayers. Were you able to get my book, I WILL ARISE, and do the prayers?
If you did, great. If not, the good thing is that you can do the prayers any time, not only in January.
Get the book now and speak into the year non-stop for the next 21 days.
My Recent Books
1. 31 Days in the School of Faith: A Daily Meditations & Prophetic Declarations to Empower Your Faith and Release Your Breakthrough
2. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: A Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of the Holy Spirit, Connect More With Him, and Manifest His Presence and Gifts
3. 31 Days With The Heroes Of Faith: A Daily Meditations, Prayers & Declarations From Hebrews Chapter Eleven | Re-fire Your Faith, & Experience Breakthrough
4. 31 Days in the Parables: A Daily Instructions and Prayers from the Parables of Christ to Develop Deeper Spiritual Awareness, and Command Supernatural Help
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, Breakthrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
My Latest Audiobooks
None of These Diseases: A Reassuring Faith in God’s Protection, Plus Prayers to Walk in Divine Health.
Scriptures and Prayers for God’s Protection.
As you are aware, the world is currently facing a standoff with a deadly infectious disease. Right now, there are over 100,000 reported cases globally in just 4 months, and over 4,000 fatalities.
Nothing has brought the world together and raised its fears as much as this deadly outbreak. If nothing is done, this could be the biggest threat the world is going to face.
But I bring you a message of hope.
Deliverance by Fire: 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention.
This audiobook is a 21-day fasting and prayer guide for all-around deliverance and breakthroughs. These teachings and prayers will touch every aspect of your life and provoke great transformations. Your health will be restored. Your finances will be healed, and you will experience breakthroughs. You will find a job. Your home will experience a great spiritual transformation, and your marriage will be restored. You will experience great peace.
Command Your Money: Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less
Ten simple actions of faith that will provoke financial breakthrough for anyone in 30 days or less. No fluff, no long stories, practical and provoking biblical instructions for dealing with urgent money problems.
Are you currently embroiled in a financial situation? Do you need a breakthrough asap? Are you looking for simple-to-follow instructions that will trigger a financial breakthrough for you very quickly? Then get home tonight, close your door, and begin to apply these spiritual instructions, and you’ll see miracles happen in your finances asap. More importantly, you’ll have the wisdom to move forward financially.
All Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough
- Deliverance by Fire: 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention.
- Command Your Money: Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less