Praise Will Bring You Into God’s Rest (Praise Your Way Day 9)
“As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.” – Isaiah 66:13.
Rest is a time when you are not doing anything. You are just free from working and thinking. You’re just relaxing and either having fun or doing some recreation. Experts tell us that a good rest is essential for healthy living.
The Bible says in Hebrews 4:10-11:
“For anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.”
According to Joyce Meyer, “the rest of God is not a rest from work—it’s a rest in work. It’s partnering with God to do what He is calling you to do by His grace, and leaving the part you can’t do in His hands, trusting Him to do it.”
Entering into God’s rest is not having to worry so much about things you couldn’t do and believe God to bring the best out of every situation. When we enter into His rest, we stop worrying and feeling guilty, and we can then relieve ourselves of unnecessary stress and pains.
If there is one thing you need as this year is winding up, it is to enter into God’s rest, be relaxed even when things are not going your way and believe God to work out everything for your good.
So today, as YOU hear God’s voice, seek to enter into His rest. Praise Him and declare yourself established in His rest, free from worry, fear, and defeat.
Ask the LORD to help you “cease from your own works” and look up to HIM to carry on His work in your life.
Meditate on the Following Scriptures
Matthew 11:28 – Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. (NLT)
Philippians 4:6-8 – Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Declare the Following Psalms
Psalm 23: 4: Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, Lord, for You are with me. Your rod and staff protect me.
Psalm 55: 22: I have left all my troubles with You, Lord, and I am confident that You will defend me, for You never allow those who trust in You to be defeated.
Psalm 94:19: Whenever I am anxious and worried, God, You comfort me and make me glad.
Psalm 121: 1-2: I will continue to look up to You, Lord, for You are my Help. I know that You will help me at all times, for You made the heaven and the earth, and I am Your child.
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Write out all your prayer requests on a paper, every present challenge or issue that needs to be settled. But instead of begging, praise God. Wave the paper before God daily in praise and drop it to the ground and dance over them.
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Praise Warfare.
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge
- Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough