Prayers to Command the Month of June and the Power of Kindness
“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.” – Ephesians 4:32
Welcome to the month of June.
We thank God for the gift of another great month. It is my prayer that this month will usher you into your expectations and that your life and home will be filled with peace, joy, and breakthrough.
As the month progresses, what is our prophetic focus for this month?
The Spirit of the LORD put the following words in my heart:
“Whatever you are today, whatever you have received today, and whatever you will become tomorrow, is out of God’s kindness. It is therefore required of you to extend this grace to others.”
By this inspiration, therefore, we declare this month of June, Our Month of Kindness.
Let us, therefore, reflect on the Christian teaching of kindness and review our application of this divine nature in our lives this month.
What is Kindness?
The Greek fabulist and storyteller, Aesop, said, “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
But wait a minute, kindness doesn’t just mean being nice to others. It is deeper than that.
The Greek word for “kindness” is chrēstotēs. It means “compassion, caring, gentleness, concern for others, honesty.”
It is showing compassion in your heart and in your acts towards others. So it’s a heart-condition that finds expression through positive actions towards others.
It also means to be a person of integrity.
Kindness is the characteristic of God that led Him to provide salvation for us.
But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit. – Titus 3:4–5 (ESV)
Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? – Romans 2:4 (ESV)
It is out of God’s kindness that He provides us with green pastures, leads us beside quiet waters, and restores us when we’re downcast. It is out of His kindness that He protects us from evil, guides us, and will bring us into His eternal Kingdom.
Kindness was what made Jesus halt everything he was doing on many occasions to care and help others in need. He cared for and fed even the worse people – even those who would later kill him.
When he went ashore he saw a great crowd, and he had compassion on them because they were like sheep without a shepherd. And he began to teach them many things. – Mark 6:34 (See also 7:29, 10:46-52, Luke 15:3-7)
God’s kindness is to be tenderhearted, compassionate, benevolent and useful to others. It is to forgive others and be willing to help them find God’s love and help in their times of need – not looking at their faults.
Kindness is allowing ourselves to be a medium of God expressing Himself through our words and actions to bring peace, healing, deliverance, direction, and help to others, no matter how bad we feel they are.
Not By Power
Kindness is not something we will be able to achieve on our own because of the nature of human beings.
Rather, by submitting to God and letting the Holy Spirit soften our hearts always, we will be able to express the God-kind of Kindness.
God gives His rain, day and night, life, and opportunities even to those who mock Him. That’s kindness.
Today, God is calling us to also love even those who hate and persecute us.
Yes, we can love them and care for them even when we don’t agree with them.
Recommended Books For the Month
Below are the recommended books for May. Pray with these books as we continue to learn and surrender to God for His direction going forward. Share with others as well.
1. 31 Days in the Parable: The Parables of Christ, Lessons, and Prayers
2. 31 Days Encounter With the Heroes of Faith: Study Hebrews 11 in 31 Days
3. 31 Days in the School of Faith: Everything You Need to Know About Faith, Prayers, and Encounters
4. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: Daily Meditations to Encounter the Holy Spirit in One Month
5. Listening Prayer: How to Listen and Hear God in Prayers and Know That Your Prayers Have Been Answered.
6. How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God
7. Living Debt Free: Bible Secrets and Prayers to Move From Debt to Abundance.
8. Psalm 91: His Secret Place, His Shadow, and the Mystery of His Protection.
9. None of These Diseases: A Reassuring Faith in God’s Protection, Plus Prayers to Walk in Divine Health
Commanded to Be Kind
Ephesians 4:32 – And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
Luke 6:35 – But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Colossians 3:12 – Put on, therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
1 Corinthians 13:4 – Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Proverbs 19:17 – He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
Galatians 6:10 – As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
1 Peter 3:9 – Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
How Can You Exercise Yourself In Kindness This Month?
1. Prayerfully forgive every offense against you
2. Be tenderhearted. That is, don’t harden your heart as a result of how people have treated your past acts of kindness
3. Give to others in need, as much as you can, without hoping for repayment from them.
4. Show gratitude to others who have helped you in any way in the past. Give them a call. Get back and let them know you value their contribution in your heart.
5. When you have the opportunity, support others in need, in cash or kind, according to your ability.
6. Earnestly pray for others. Look up at the requests of others and spend time praying for God’s intervention in their lives. Do this knowing that as we pray for others genuinely, God meets our own needs too.
7. Go out of your way to lift someone up this month – in words and actions.
8. Withdraw from all plans to avenge yourself of hurts that people have meted out to you in the past. Leave everything to God
9. Give the gift of attention to others this month. Pay attention and listen, and then take the position of an encourager and not a judge.
Constantly remind yourself that you are called to kindness.
Og Mandino, the author of The Greatest Salesman in the World, said, “Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
Reward for Practicing God-Kind of Kindness
- We obtain God’s salvation
- We win souls for the kingdom of God
- Our acts of kindness are a loan to God that He surely repays us
- Somehow, our own needs are taken care of miraculously
- We become a light to the world
- We bring healing to others
- We sow good seeds for our children and children’s children
Kindness is the greatest beauty that you can have.
It is the greatest way to heal yourself.
Thank God for the fact that you can share more kindness today and be a medium through which God brings healing and comfort to others.
Prayers to Command the Month of June
- Thank God for the gift of another month, the month of June
- Thank God for His safety and protection so far for yourself and your loved ones.
- Thank God for His kindness through which you are what you are today and will become what He wants you to be.
- Surrender this month to God and ask for His guidance in all you do.
- Pray for grace to exercise yourself in His kind of kindness and be a blessing to others.
- Declare: “I am called to be a blessing, alive to be a blessing, and blessed to be a blessing.
- Ask God to sanctify your heart to practice kindness without grudges this month.
- Pray that you will be able to forgive all hurts in your hearts and forgive anyone who has hurt you in the past.
- Thank God for the opportunity to be a blessing to others. And Pray that he guides you to be a blessing to others without expecting back in return.
Join Our Mid Year Prayer Retreat
May I invite you to join our Facebook Live 30-Day Midyear Prayer Retreat titled: Harvest of Testimonies.
Click here to read the flyer on Facebook
1. Recommended book of the Month: Praying Through the Book of Psalms
2. Recommended Book for this month: How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life.
4. Join our Facebook Prayer Group
6. Please share this post.
NEW BOOKS ALERT
Listening Prayer: How to Know That Your Prayers Have Been Answered
When you come to pray, talk less and listen more! Prayer is supposed to be a dialogue, not a monologue!
In this latest masterpiece from bestselling author, Daniel Okpara, you’ll discover that most of your prayers have been answered. Most times what you need is to listen. That’s how to turn your prayer points into visible answers.
Listening in the place of prayer is the most powerful way to receive answers to your prayers.
Living Debt Free: Bible Secrets and Prayers to Move From Debt to Abundance
Powerful Scriptural Keys and Prayers to Be Delivered From Debt
You can move from debt to abundance supernaturally in the next thirty days or less.
Debt is something that seriously troubles the world. And Christians are also stumbling on it. Without help, debts can silently prevent anyone from fulfilling their God-given assignments.
Psalm 91: His Secret Place, His Shadow, and the Mystery of His Protection
Deep and Powerful Exposition and Prayers from Psalm 91
Many Christians know and declare it for protection. However, the Psalm contains hidden messages that when understood makes it work, whether confessed or not.
This book exposes Psalm 91, with prayers and declarations that will bring you into a deeper understanding of the words of this Psalm, empower a better fellowship with God, and help you to walk in the reality of the promises therein.
None of These Diseases: A Reassuring Faith in God’s Protection, Plus Prayers to Walk
Scriptures and Prayers for God’s Protection.
As you are aware, the world is currently facing a standoff with a deadly infectious disease. Right now, there are over 1,000,000 reported cases globally in just 4 months, and over 100,000 fatalities.
Nothing has brought the world together and raised its fears as much as this deadly outbreak. If nothing is done, this could be the biggest threat the world is going to face.
But I bring you a message of hope.
This book will empower you to have faith and walk in God’s protection and healing
Command your day, every day, every week, and every month.
The second volume in the series, Give Orders to the Day (GOTTD), covering April to June, the second quarter of the year is now live on Amazon. These powerful teachings and daily prophetic declarations are designed to empower you to take charge of your day, encounter God in a powerful way, and experience daily breakthrough.
Get a copy today and be blessed.
Give Orders to the Day (365 Days) April – June: Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough (Daily Power Book 2).
Highly Recommended Books for This Season
2. Binding the Spirit of Fear, Worry and Depression
3. Teach Your Children How to Pray
5. Less Panic, More Hope – God’s Promises and Prayers Against Fear, Anxiety And Depression
6. Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
Other Helpful Selections
1. Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
2. By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
3. Healing Prayers: Prophetic Prayers & Declarations For Divine Healing
4. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones.
5. Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing & Walk in Divine Health.
In these books, I bring different insights and testimonies from my walk with God showing you how to take authority against sickness and diseases and live a healthy life.
21 Days Fasting and Prayers Book for the Year
In the month of January, we did our usual 21 days fasting and prayers. Were you able to get my book, I WILL ARISE, and do the prayers?
If you did, great. If not, the good thing is that you can do the prayers any time, not only in January.
Get the book now and speak into the year non-stop for the next 21 days.
My Recent Books
1. 31 Days in the School of Faith: A Daily Meditations & Prophetic Declarations to Empower Your Faith and Release Your Breakthrough
2. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: A Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of the Holy Spirit, Connect More With Him, and Manifest His Presence and Gifts
3. 31 Days With The Heroes Of Faith: A Daily Meditations, Prayers & Declarations From Hebrews Chapter Eleven | Re-fire Your Faith, & Experience Breakthrough
4. 31 Days in the Parables: A Daily Instructions and Prayers from the Parables of Christ to Develop Deeper Spiritual Awareness, and Command Supernatural Help
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, Breakthrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
My Latest Audiobooks
Deliverance by Fire: 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention.
This audiobook is a 21-day fasting and prayer guide for all-around deliverance and breakthroughs. These teachings and prayers will touch every aspect of your life and provoke great transformations. Your health will be restored. Your finances will be healed, and you will experience breakthroughs. You will find a job. Your home will experience a great spiritual transformation, and your marriage will be restored. You will experience great peace.
Command Your Money: Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less
Ten simple actions of faith that will provoke financial breakthrough for anyone in 30 days or less. No fluff, no long stories, practical and provoking biblical instructions for dealing with urgent money problems.
Are you currently embroiled in a financial situation? Do you need a breakthrough asap? Are you looking for simple-to-follow instructions that will trigger a financial breakthrough for you very quickly? Then get home tonight, close your door, and begin to apply these spiritual instructions, and you’ll see miracles happen in your finances asap. More importantly, you’ll have the wisdom to move forward financially.
All Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough
- Deliverance by Fire: 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention.
- Command Your Money: Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less
These Books Will Change Your Life for Good.
23. 31 Days in the School of Faith: A Daily Meditations & Prophetic Declarations to Empower Your Faith and Release Your Breakthrough
22. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: A Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of the Holy Spirit, Connect More With Him, and Manifest His Presence and Gifts
21. 31 Days With The Heroes Of Faith: A Daily Meditations, Prayers & Declarations From Hebrews Chapter Eleven | Re-fire Your Faith, & Experience Breakthrough
20. 31 Days in the Parables: A Daily Instructions and Prayers from the Parables of Christ to Develop Deeper Spiritual Awareness, and Command Supernatural Help
19. Give Orders to the Day: Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough
18. Command Your Money: 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone
17. 31 Days With Jesus: 5 Minutes Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of Jesus, Connect More With Him, and Be More Like Him
16. DELIVERANCE BY FIRE - 21 Days of Intensive Word Immersion, and Fire Prayers for Total Healing, Deliverance, Breakthrough, and Divine Intervention
15. Beside the Still Waters: God's Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
14. Under His Shadow: God's Promises and Prayers for Protection
13. Less Panic, More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression - Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health.
12. 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Deal With Your Anxieties, Pains & Battles, and Release Answers to Your Prayers
11. Prophetic Declaration and Breakthrough Prayers: Pursue, Overtake, Recover All: 21 Days Fasting Guide, Prayers, and Prophetic Declarations for All-round Victory, Restoration, and Breakthrough in 2018.
10. Praise Warfare: A 5-Day Praise Your Way to Victory and Breakthrough Devotional – Overcoming Your Fears, Worries & Battles With the Power of Praise.
9. Deliverance of the Mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions | Gain Clarity & Peace of Mind & Manifest the Blessings of God
8. 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons - Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough
7. How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life. Learn over 7 different ways that God is speaking to you with real-life case studies and exercises to get you to hear the voice of God in your daily life.
6. Anger Management God’s Way – Bible Ways to Controlling Your Emotions, Healing Your Hurts and Responding to Offenses.
5. When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed.
4. I SHALL NOT DIE. – Prayers to Overcome the Spirit and Fear of Death.
3. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness
2. By His Stripes: God's Promises and Prayers for Healing
1. Strive! Make Things Happen: 40 Things I Learned in 40 Years
Powerful Prayers and Devotional for MOVING FORWARD!
Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers and devotional for MOVING FORWARD in life.
May God continue to bless you and your family as you deliver God’s word.
May God continue to give you more power to heal his people. God bless you and your family