The theme for the Month: Divine Settlement.
In this month of November, I will seek the LORD, and I shall find Him. As I commit myself to pray and seek the kingdom of God, everything about me shall be setllled, and taken care of, in Jesus name.
Praise God. It’s another month: November 2021. In the next 60 days, we should be wrapping up with the year 2021.
One thing is certain: If you’re reading this message, God has been good to you.
Yes, you may not have received all you prayed for. There may still be areas where you have some pains and setbacks. But generally speaking, God has been good to you.
As we come close to the conclusion of the year 2021, the Holy Spirit is telling us to focus less on ourselves and focus more on the kingdom. Let us begin to give thanks for everything, and earnestly intercede for others. When we dwell less on ourselves and our personal needs, miracles will happen in those areas by themselves.
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you” (Matthew 6:33).
That’s what we’re going to do. Or better put, that’s what I am imploring you to do, going forward.
Focus less on yourself. Give thanks for everything. And genuinely intercede for others.
One thing about this kind of attitude is that whatever you make happen for others, God makes happen for you.
As you genuinely begin to give thanks for everything, and intercede for others, one way or another, God takes care of your own needs.
You’ve probably read my personal healing story in the book, Healing Prayers.
My father died in 1987 while I was just 10. He died of multiple complications of heart problems that troubled him almost all his life. Maybe not all his life, but from when I can remember, he was always sick. I remember we were so poor and couldn’t afford a good hospital for better treatment.
While growing up, I started having heart problems, very similar to what my father had suffered before his death. It was so bad that I could only lay in the bed facing up and avoided doing things that would make me bend down in any way.
But around 1998, I started praying for healing after I read a few books and scriptures about healing.
One day in 1998, I went to a nearby church, knelt down at the altar, and prayed for God to heal me. As I was praying, I heard a voice say to me, “Go to the nearby hospital and pray for sick people and you will be healed”
At first, that got me wondering. Here am I, needing healing and praying earnestly to be healed. How does going to pray for others who are sick affect my getting healed?
However, I decided to obey. I went to a nearby hospital, shared with a few folks I met there, and prayed with them.
Okay, to be fair – no one was healed instantly there. And I didn’t go back to check what happened. What I really wanted was to obey that instruction. It didn’t occur to me to go back and find out what happened afterward.
As I was coming down the staircase of that hospital, I felt a big object roll out of my heart. From that day, till today, I have never experienced that condition again.
I remain thankful to God for manifesting His healing power in my life. But I learned some things that have not left me ever since:
- God wants to heal me, but not just me alone; He also wants to heal everyone who is sick.
- What you are desperately seeking a solution for, there are hundreds of others needing a solution in that area too.
- Find a way to share a solution with others and your own situation will be taken care of.
You don’t need to wait until all your needs are met, and all your prayers answered before you reach out to others and support them the best way you can.
When you sincerely show interest in the plight of others, by praying for them, one way or the other, your own needs are met.
So beloved, start to reach out more to others. If you don’t know what to do, start by praying for others sincerely from your heart.
Pray that the sick will be healed
Acts 10:38 – “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
Sickness causes a lot of pain. It is not the will of God that anyone be sick. Neither is God testing anyone by making him or her sick. Sickness is from the devil.
There are so many sick people around you and in the hospitals. You may know some by name. Start praying for God’s healing power to be released in their lives.
Pray for God to send laborers
Matthew 9:37 – Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
There are many preachers, but few laborers. Pray that God will send laborers into His vineyard and bring multitudes into the saving power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Pray that the Word of God should have entrance into the hearts of men
2 Thessalonians 3:1 – Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you.
Acts 12:24 – But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Acts 19:20 – So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.
Today, we have so much of the Word being preached, but few people listening and paying attention. The churches may be filled up, but few are willing to put the WORD of God to work. So, pray that the Word of God will gain entrance into the hearts of men.
Pray that the hearts of men would stretch for more of God
2 Thessalonians 3:5 – And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
Philippians 1:9 – And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment.
Ephesians 3:19 – And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Pray for those in authority
1 Timothy 2:1-2 – I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Pray that God would move in their hearts to exercise their leadership positions for the benefit of the people. Pray that they will be able to resist the power of evil and enable the Gospel to thrive.
Pray for the move of God in your community
1 Timothy 2:3-4 – For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
God does not want anyone to perish. So pray for your community. Pray that the Word of God will prevail in the land and that the Gospel will bear fruits of mass salvation and baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Pray that the laborers be comforted in ministry
2 Timothy 4:16-17 – At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
2 Thessalonians 3:2 – And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
2 Corinthians 7:5 – For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears.
There may be many flashy, unserious, and false preachers. But there are still hundreds of thousands of sincere kingdom laborers out there.
Pray that God will encourage these laborers who are being opposed and frustrated by the devil and men of darkness. Pray that God will send them provisions, comfort, and protect them and their families.
How will God answer your prayers?
You may not know how God will answer when you pray as advised above. But one thing is certain: He will answer your prayers. More importantly, you are doing the will of God. You are praying according to God’s will. You are seeking first the kingdom of God. So, God will not just answer your prayers, “all other things will be added to you” as well.
Prayers for the Month of November
Prayers for Protection.
1. Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your protection in my life so far in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Lord, You began a great work in my life and family this year, You will certainly bring it unto perfection. You will not abandon me at any time. For this I say, thank You, in Jesus name.
3. LORD, it is in Your hand that I have committed my life. According to Your Word, You will keep me safe and secure against evil, in Jesus name.
4. O Lord my God, place Your mark upon me and my household in the remaining part of this year. Let the Blood of Jesus Christ be a seal of protection for me and my household, in Jesus name.
5. O ye evil forces fighting against the protection of God in my life and family, be destroyed today, in Jesus name.
Prayers to deal with negative emotions
6. Heavenly Father, I thank You for the love that You have shown towards me, in spite of my unworthiness and disqualification. Jesus Christ took my place and died a sinner’s death on the old rugged cross just to save me (Romans 5:8). For this I say, thank You, LORD, in Jesus name.
7. Today and every other day in the month of November, I surrender my mind, spirit, soul, and body unto thee, as a living sacrifice. Make me holy and acceptable before Thee, in Jesus name.
8. O Lord, uproot from me every spirit and seed of anger, anxiety, depression, hatred, bitterness, self-pity, and all forms of negative emotions, in Jesus name.
9. O Lord, baptize me with joy and peace that passes all understanding, throughout this month of November, in Jesus name.
10. Holy Spirit, all through this month, empower my attitude to live for You daily and to be a blessing to others around me, in Jesus name.
Scatter the Plans of Evil + Surrender to the LORD
11. O LORD, Your Word says that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof (Ecclesiastes 7:8). Therefore, I decree that this month, November, and the remaining days of the year, shall end in peace for me in Jesus name.
12. Every evil arrow assigned to overwhelm and distract the blessings of God for me this month of November, and in the remaining part of this year, be destroyed in Jesus name.
13. Father LORD, according to Your Word in Psalms 32:8, lead and instruct me continually in the way I should go, and guide me with Your eye in Jesus name.
14. Lord Jesus, give me an undivided heart to fear your name and to seek Thy Kingdom first in all things and at all times, in Jesus name (Psalm 86:11)
15. Holy Father, through the Holy Spirit, increase my desire to seek You in the place of prayer this month, in Jesus name (Psalm 27:4).
16. LORD, please grant me wisdom and insight into Your word this month, so that I can know you better in Jesus name (Eph.1:17)
17. Inspire me LORD, and give me the heart to pray for the things on your heart in Jesus name (Matthew 6:33, Jer.29:7).
18. This month, LORD, strengthen me in the power of Your might. Dress me in Your armor so that I can stand firm against the schemes of the devil, in Jesus name (Ephesians 6:10-12).
19. I will hear the voice of the LORD this month, and I shall walk in the path ordained for me, day by day, in Jesus name.
20. Father in Jesus name, I claim your promise that when we ask, we shall receive, when we seek, we shall find, and when we knock the door shall be opened.
LORD, in this month of November, my prayers shall be answered. Any door I knock shall be opened, and whatever I seek, I shall find, in Jesus name.
Pray for the Healing of Someone (Replace the dots with the person’s name)
21. Heavenly Father, while Jesus Christ was on earth, He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for You were with Him through the Holy Spirit. Through Him – Your Word – You have shown us that sickness and affliction is not Your will (Acts 10:38, Matt. 8:1, 3 John 2).
Therefore, LORD, I pray right now for……………….
Please take this sickness and pain away from him. In Jesus name (Exo. 15:26).
22. The Word says that whatever I bind here on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever I loose shall be loosed in heaven. I, therefore, come against this sickness right now, in the life of……………
I command this sickness to pack and leave right now, and I set ………………free, in Jesus name.
23. Right now O LORD, I cut off the evil wings of ulcer, cancer, and diabetes, malaria, (name the sickness) from the life of …………… in Jesus name.
24. By faith I claim total healing and restoration for…………., in Jesus name.
25. O ye terminal diseases, bacteria and viruses, working in the body of…………….. die by fire right now, in Jesus name.
26. O healing anointing, move from the head of ……………… to the toe this day, in Jesus name.
27. Thank You LORD for healing and setting —————- free from sickness and pain, in Jesus name.