Welcome to the month of March.
We continue to give praise to God Almighty for His goodness in our lives.
Yes. We are confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in us will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6)
So, how did it go with February, the month of praise?
Did you praise God all through, and prayed for others? Did you skip it a few times? Were you carried away by your own needs sometimes, unconsciously?
Okay, whatever happened, don’t judge yourself in any way.
We do recognize that there are no formulas for serving God. The most important crux of our relationship with God is following the voice of the Holy Spirit. So if He led you differently a few times in the month, that’s great.
Whatever it is, I’d like to hear your story. In the comment section, tell us how February, the month of praise, went for you. Share your praise report, experience, blessings or even discouragements. I believe there’s a lesson for someone in your story.
So, go ahead. Let us hear how you fared with our Month of praise.
Prophetic Focus for the Month of March
Yes, our month of ONLY PRAISE and pray for others have come and gone, but we must continue to practice intentional praise always, and pray for others often. I maintain that praise is the vehicle that delivers answers to our prayers.
Read up on our articles on praise on this website. And if possible, download our praise books on Amazon:
Explore other books, audios, teachings, and resources that will further your insight on the power of intentional praise, and challenge you to be less worrisome and more praiseful.
In this month of March, as we celebrate the death and resurrection of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is leading us towards exercising our spiritual authority.
Consequently, this month of March is hereby declared the month of Authority – Command Your Blessings.
Let me explain.
We’re just done with our month of ONLY PRAISE and pray for others, which went great. This month, we’re to declare who we are in Christ and command our blessings to manifest in His name.
This month we’re not going to beg the devil, fret, or fear. We’re going to command our Lazarus to come forth.
Our anchor scripture for this month is Romans 4:17, which says:
“As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
We’re going to call forth our blessings which are hanging in the spirit to come forth. We’re going to speak to our bondage, pains, and chains to seize, loose and be no more.
We’re going to bind and loose.
We’re going to command, command, and command
Remember Jesus and Lazarus. At the graveside of Lazarus, He gave thanks. And afterward commanded them to roll away the stone. When they did, He spoke in authority….
“Lazarus, Come forth!”
And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.” (John 11:38-44)
This is what the LORD is asking us to do.
So this month, put on your garment of authority. It’s time to arise and demand your right in Christ.
We’re going to go deep into spiritual warfare and claim our blessings.
How to Command Your Blessings
1. Make a note of areas of your life that needs change right now. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been making these notes for a long time now. You’ll still need to make the note. Is it your marriage? Write it down. Is it your job? Write it down. Is it your health? Write it down. Is it the health of your loved ones? Write them down.
2. We are to wake up every midnight this month, anytime from 12 midnight – 3:00 AM and spend at least one hour in prayers.
3. Find one or two scriptures and attach them to each request.
4. When you begin to pray, bind the devil stopping the manifestation of those blessings. Then call forth those things which be not as though they were.
5. Read materials on spiritual warfare and your authority in Christ. The following books from our ministry are also recommended:
- Book 1. Prayer Wave
- Book 2. Take it by Force
- Book 3. Deliverance of the Mind
- Book 4. 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons
- Book 5. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness
6. Don’t forget to always start your prayers by singing and praising a little first.
10 Powerful Prayers to Command the Month of March
- Father, I thank You for bringing me to this month of March safely and soundly. May Your name be praised forever and ever, in Jesus name
- LORD, I thank You for being good to me and my family, and my loved ones. You’ve always been with us and not abandoned us. Even in our weakness and sins, Your strength and Love preserved us. Be thou glorified forever, in Jesus name.
- I thank You, LORD, for my country. Yes, there are many challenges, but You are good to us as a nation. I join other believers to say thank You for our country, in Jesus name.
- Father LORD, in this Month of March, I bring myself under the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I receive complete forgiveness of sins; I receive full access to the throne of grace. I receive mercy in these times of need. I claim total protection for myself, my family, my children, my home and my community this month, in Jesus name.
- In this month of March, LORD, I roll away every stone of unbelief, worry and fear. I unclothe myself of any garment of sorrow, pain and confusion. I put on the garment of praise and authority from beginning to end of March. I shall continue in praise, and I shall exercise my authority in Christ, in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, in this month of March, empower me to stand in my authority in Christ; inspire me to accept and declare my victory and blessings, as revealed in Your Word. Lead me to command and manifest Your plan of total victory and restoration for the year. In Jesus name.
- Today and everyday O LORD, I speak to my health, I speak to my children, I speak to my finances, I speak to my home, I speak to my marriage, I speak to my job; come back to life in Jesus name.
- I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over my health, my children, my finances, my home, my marriage, my job and my community. I declare that they are all working out for good from this day forward, in Jesus name.
- Father LORD, with You, nothing is impossible. I, therefore, pray today, whatever represents Lazarus in my life (you can mention specific areas of expectations), come forth in Jesus name.
- Just as Jesus died and resurrected, LORD, in this month of March, I die to sin and resurrect to righteousness. I die to unbelief and resurrect to faith. I die to spiritual weakness and resurrect to spiritual boldness and confidence, in Jesus name.
Thank You, LORD JESUS.