I have a Prophetic Word for You
(Please read on to see what I was inspired to tell you)
A week plus ago, I shared my two strange dreams with you and our followers. By the way, our community is growing. On Facebook, we are 66,000 plus; on the email list, we are 36,000 plus, while we are 1,000 plus on YouTube. Thank you for being a part of our community.
I am committed to your spiritual wellbeing, deliverance, and breakthrough. You can always reach out to me for prayers and advice on dealing with the battles in your life and obtaining victory.
Back to what I was saying. I shared my two strange dreams with our community. And wow, I got the highest number of replies since I’ve been sending out messages. I couldn’t reply to all, but I read them, and I’m still reading them. Thank you for taking the time to read about my dreams and responding.
I learned so much from the replies. In fact, some of the responses were so apt and helped me to understand the dreams better. I truly appreciate everyone who took out time to send me their views and thoughts about the dreams.
As I pray and meditate, I remember more scenes in the dream, and I tried to share as much as I could in my latest book, The Speaking Blood.
Today, I would like to share with you, in addition to the many honest views and prayers that many sent me, three things that were conspicuously apparent in the dreams. They are:
- There was a struggle to stop me and a struggle to steal from me.
- I pleaded the blood of Jesus Christ passionately and was able to push back the powers.
- I gained victory not at once but little by little
1. OUR SPIRITUAL STRUGGLES ARE REAL
I believe, among other lessons, that God was trying to reinforce in my consciousness the reality of the spiritual battles we face and the power in the blood of Jesus Christ. He was teaching me that we must never rest on our oars.
Yes, don’t rest on your past victories and testimonies. Celebrate them and continue celebrating them, but never rest on them. Every phase of your life will present new challenges (battles), and you must win to be crowned.
Like the Apostle Paul, we must forget what we have accomplished, experienced, and done and look forward to greater experiences and greater things ahead of us.
In fact, I believe that sometimes God allows the battles in your life to keep you on notice that there are new crowns to win. None of us have arrived.
So never get annoyed every time it seems the battles in your life are increasing. God wants you to know that the enemy has not given up, neither should you. He wants you to win more crowns and declare more victories.
2. THE BLOOD WEAPON
The second lesson God taught me through the dream is that the blood of Jesus is a weapon with which to claim victory in the battles we face.
As of writing this newsletter, we are still on our ten days of midnight prayers praying the blood of Jesus. We’re already receiving miraculous transformation testimonies. And I am now beginning to see more reasons we must learn to Pray The Blood of Jesus.
In Revelation 12, there was a war and heaven, and then the war was won with the lamb’s blood – the blood of Jesus Christ. The blood was the weapon of victory even in heaven.
In my dream, every time I pleaded the blood of Jesus Christ, the powers wrestling with me weakened, and my authority and influence increased. That is what happens when we pray the blood. Our leverage against the devil increases, and their power reduces.
Learn to dedicate whole weeks and days praying the blood of Jesus Christ only. The blood will speak better things that you don’t know how to say. The blood will demand and enforce your release and victory.
3. YOUR VICTORY IS HAPPENING EVEN IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT NOW
Another lesson the dream taught me is this: we win little by little, bit by bit.
This may be the most important aspect of the dream that I want you to learn from. I noticed that every time I pleaded the blood of Jesus in the dream, I gained some influence over the powers wrestling with me. The evil forces weakened, and I gained.
However, I observed that I didn’t walk away victorious the first time I pleaded the blood. It happened bit by bit.
I began to think to myself, “Why didn’t the powers run away the first time I shouted, ‘The Blood of Jesus’ in the dream?”
That part got me worried until I remembered the scripture:
Exodus 23: 30 – Little by little, I will drive them out before you until you have increased enough to take possession of the land.
In the wisdom of God, our victory is established little by little, bit by bit, until the perfect day.
It makes perfect sense now. As I pleaded the blood, the power and influence of the enemy would diminish but not leave entirely. I kept on pleading the blood until I felt victory.
Wow. What a lesson!
Beloved, if something you’re praying for is taking longer than you expect, it’s not because it’s not happening. You’re taking it little by little.
As you continue to apply the weapon of the blood without giving up, you will find out one day that you’ve finally taken possession.
MY PROPHETIC WORD FOR YOU
You see, those two dreams will change my perception in many ways. I have shared these lessons with you so you can know that we are winning.
Yes, you are winning.
Even if you don’t feel it now, you are winning. That’s what God wants me to tell you today.
The battles in your life right now will not destroy you. Your victory is already established. Keep declaring. Keep decreeing. Keep invoking the blood. You are winning.
PRAYERS TO COMMAND THE MONTH OF OCTOBER
- Heavenly Father, I thank You for this new month of October. Thank You for the gift of life, the gift of health, the gift of salvation, and the gift of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, in this month, I seek Your wisdom to live and relate with others in my community, office, and family. Help me to be a solution to the needs around me. May my words be a healing balm to everyone in my life this month, in Jesus name
- Father, as I seek and serve You this month – in the Word, in prayer, and in fellowship – cause me to hear Your voice. Cause me to understand the next steps to take. Give me ideas that will command your dominion in my life and career, in Jesus name
- Father Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, I call forth the blood of Jesus to speak for me this month of October, Blood of Jesus Christ, speak for me in every area of my life, in Jesus name.
- Henceforth, I reject fear, anxiety, depression, and unbelief. For God is at work in my life. Everything about me is getting better. He has not given me the spirit of fear but of power, love, and sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7), in Jesus name.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare that October shall be for me a month of great positive new experiences, in Jesus name.
- Father LORD, in this October, cause all the seeds of love, faith, and prayer that I have planted in the past to bring back for me bountiful harvests, in Jesus name.
- Also, LORD, show me where I would need to plant more seeds of love, prayer, faith, and support. And as I do Lord, just as You caused Isaac to reap in the same year, a hundredfold, cause my seeds to produce hundredfold returns, in Jesus name.
- This month, by the blood of Jesus, I rebuke satan and his demons. I reject all forms of evil operations against my life and family, in Jesus name.
- I command every “I have arrived mentality” in me to wither from my spirit, in Jesus name.
- Father, through Your Spirit, show me bigger goals and targets to focus on from this month onwards. Show me how to forget things that are behind and focus on what is ahead, in Jesus name.
- It is written that I shall decree a thing, and it shall be established (Job 22:28). Therefore, today, I decree that there shall be no loss in my family this month of October. By the blood of Jesus Christ, every evil plan targeted against me and my family is destroyed, in Jesus name.
- October, hear me: I shall have peace all around. I shall have health all around. I shall have prosperity all around. I shall experience calm, love, and favor all around, for this is the set time for my favor.
In Jesus name, I pray.
Check out my books on the blood of Jesus:
1. THE SPEAKING BLOOD: How God Taught Me to Pray the Blood of Jesus | Powerful Blood of Jesus Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever
2. His Flesh and His Blood | The Mystery of the Holy Communion: Everything You Need to Know About the Communion. How to Prepare and Use the Holy Communion Prayers for Healing, Deliverance, and Breakthrough
HOT NEW RELEASES
1. YADAH! How to Fight and Win Your Battles With Praise: 31 Days Prophetic Praise Declarations to Activate Your Deliverance and Breakthrough
5: Prayers to Remove Yourself from Negative Generational Patterns, Ancestral Covenants, and Curses
BOOKS OF THE MONTH
1. Recommended book of the Month: Praying Through the Book of Psalms
2. Recommended Book for this month: How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life.
2. Join our Facebook Prayer Group