The Gift of Family (Praise Your Way Day 22)
“Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine within the innermost part of your house; Your children will be like olive plants around your table.” – Psalm 128:3 (AMP)
It’s Day 22 of our month of praise. Are you still praising God nonstop?
Two days ago, in Chuch, I felt the Lord put the following words in my heart:
“Teach my people to make praise their business.”
When we make praise our business, daily victory becomes our nature.
I’ve discovered that intentional praise is a powerful instrument of war for every believer. We must learn to see praise, worship and thanksgiving beyond what we do in Church for 10 minutes every Sunday service. Let us prayerfully begin to develop a heart of praise, and begin to be more praise-full
Sometimes in life, we face very stubborn situations that refuse to shift no matter how we pray, fast, command, and decree. My experience has taught me that intentional praise and worship over a long period of time effectively moves such situations. Unfortunately, the weapon of praise and worship is the last thing believers know how to use.
I want to encourage you beloved, make praise your business.
David was a man who faced so many battles in His life. But despite that, a greater part of his life was dedicated to praise. He wrote 75% of the Book of Psalms, generally called the book of praise. No wonder he won all his battles.
Beloved, nothing can defeat a person of praise.
Today, we’re going to spend time to thank God for our families.
God is the creator, giver and maker of marriage and family.
But today, the family is under siege. From child abuse to divorce, to all kinds of issues, the family system seems to be failing.
To take back our families, and command divine restoration, we can start by intentionally thanking God for giving us families to call ours.
- Are you married? Thank God for your marriage. Thank God for your spouse.
- Are you not married? Thank God for the gift of marriage. Thank God for the gift of family. Thank God for your future partner
- Thank God for giving you your present family, your siblings, mother and father, relations and others.
- Thank God for good health for family members
- Thank God for divine supplies for family members
- Thank God for protection and daily safety
- Thank God for His redemptive power that never fails nor diminishes.
- Pray, say, “LORD, I cancel every form of evil pattern programmed against my family in Jesus name.”
- Ask the LORD to visit all members of your family with His power of salvation
- Pray that peace will reign in your family, and never cease.
- Declare blessings upon your family.
Your descendants shall be as countless as the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and the east and the north and the south; and all the families of the earth shall be blessed through you and your descendants. – Genesis 28:14 (AMP)
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving. Wake up in the middle of the night and sing and praise and worship God
- Write out all your prayer requests on a paper, every present challenge or issue that needs to be settled. But instead of begging, praise God. Wave the paper before God daily in praise and drop it to the ground and dance over them.
- Pray for others. Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
- Get these recommended books: Praise Warfare and 28 Days of Praise Challenge. Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough