Prophetic Declaration for the Year
This is My Year of Total Restoration and All Round Victory.”
“For God is at work in my life; He will give me victory on every side, and empower me to experience all-round restoration this year, in Jesus name.”
Once again, we thank God for His grace during the just concluded twenty-one day fast. What a great way to kickstart the New Year.
Yes, our fasting did not change God, but it humbled us. It brought us together all-around the world and we prayed in agreement. We were able to pray effectively. And we were refreshed and empowered.
Like I said, I completely believe that God is answering our prayers.
So have faith.
So many, many positive things are going to happen to you, your family, your relationship, your ministry, and your career this year. There shall be total restoration and all-around victory, in Jesus Christ name.
Now that we are done with the 21-day fast, what next?
First, if you did not participate in the fast, but would like to do it, that’s great. Simply click on Fasting Day 21. Then from there access the other days and just follow the instructions.
Secondly, understand that the devil likes to create distractions.
Did you notice that after Jesus fasted 40 days and 40 nights, it was the devil that greeted him first? And then tempted him.
But He overcame.
Don’t be worried if some of you notice that after a very powerful spiritual exercise, such as the 21-day fast that we have just done, there may be some distractions that come your way – or even temptations – from areas you never expect. You may begin to wonder and ask:
“How come? But I just fasted and prayed? What’s happening?”
Don’t let the devil distract you from your focus – Jesus Christ.
Satan’s ultimate game plan is to distract. He may try to magnify your situation and it looks like things just got worse, or create some situations that are not in line with your prayers. His plan is to get you to begin to doubt that God is with you. He wants you to think that your case is very difficult. But’s that’s a lie.
“The problem that God cannot solve does not exist”.
“God is with you. Yes, YOU. He will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Finally, while the 21 days prayer and fasting may have come and gone, our fellowship with God through prayer, study, thanksgiving, and worship must get stronger. Remember, men ought always to pray, and not faint.
- If you have prayer requests, you can send them here
- If you have some time, pray for others. Go here to start
What’s Coming Next?
By the leading of the Holy Spirit, February has been declared the month of praise. Yes. We shall be praising God like never before. It will be called 28 Days of Praise Challenge.
I will write another post with detailed instructions on how to participate and why we must participate and praise God like never before this year.
Please look out for that post on the 1st or 2nd day of February.
I may not make daily posts and send daily emails like I did in the just concluded January 21 Days Fasting period. But I will endeavor to send reminders or make posts with updates twice a week or so.
As we praise God from the depths of our hearts, His greatness is revealed in ways that astound us.
God will make your life beautiful this year, in Jesus name.
- Stay Strong.
- Stay Fit.
- Keep believing
God is at work in your life.
In His Service,
Our Latest Books…
These Books Will Change Your Life for Good.
11. Prophetic Declaration and Breakthrough Prayers for 2018: Pursue, Overtake, Recover All: 21 Days Fasting Guide, Prayers, and Prophetic Declarations for All-round Victory, Restoration, and Breakthrough in 2018.
1. Praise Warfare: A 5-Day Praise Your Way to Victory and Breakthrough Devotional – Overcoming Your Fears, Worries & Battles With the Power of Praise.
2. Deliverance of the Mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions | Gain Clarity & Peace of Mind & Manifest the Blessings of God
3. 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons – Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough
4. How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life. Learn over 7 different ways that God is speaking to you with real-life case studies and exercises to get you to hear the voice of God in your daily life.
5. Anger Management God’s Way – Bible Ways to Controlling Your Emotions, Healing Your Hurts and Responding to Offenses.
6. When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed.
7. I SHALL NOT DIE. – Prayers to Overcome the Spirit and Fear of Death.
8. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness
9. By His Stripes: God’s Promises and Prayers for Healing
10. Strive! Make Things Happen: 40 Things I learned in 40 Years
Powerful Prayers and Devotional for MOVING FORWARD!
Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers and devotional for MOVING FORWARD in life.
I must share with you…I have been taking part in a debt reduction program cor the last couple of years. During this time one of the credit card companies filed a judgement against me. This type of thing can affect buying and selling. I was so distraught because I was trying so hard to follow the program. During the period of 21 days of fasting I received word that the company had agreed to take a lesser amount than was owed them and in 8 months that particular debt will be gone and I will be free from the judgement. I still have about 50 thousand dollars to pay off from emergency surgery, but this small victory is definitely anawered prayer.
God who has begun a good work in you will bring it unto perfection.
You will never be put to shame, in Jesus name.
[…] you may have read here, this month is our month of […]