But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.
I welcome you to our ten days vessel unto Honor prayer retreat.
As I said in my last email, we have chosen to be vessels of honor this year. But the Lord requires that we purge ourselves of things that are dishonorable. Only then can we become vessels of honor, prepared and ready for the master’s use.
As the Lord inspired my heart…
“Many times the devil is not our problem; when we are purged in God’s presence, witches and witchcraft activities cannot stand us in any way.”
So in addition to all the prophetic declarations we are making for this year, and the goals we are setting for ourselves, let us come before God in humility and plead with the Holy Spirit to purge us with His fire. When we are immersed in His presence, victory is certain. When we are purified of all things that are dishonorable, then we are confident of God’s power being revealed in our lives and families in the most powerful ways.
In my relationship with God, I have discovered that sometimes the dishonorable things that stop the flow of God’s power in our lives are not even the sins our minds quickly go to. They may be things that are deeply hidden and would require divine revelation to unmask and deal with. That is why this prayer direction is so important.
Many times I ask myself: “why does it seem like believers are looking more frustrated in the world? It seems that the more they pray and bind the devil, the more the devil torments them. Is it that God is less powerful or that God just sits up there in heaven and laughs at their prayers while they suffer?”
Well, as we continue to seek to understand this mystery, God is enlightening my heart that our hearts and priorities must adjust. As long as we have a mindset of: I’m praying to get blessed. I’m praying to solve this situation; we will continue to get confused.
We should not be struggling to be blessed because God has already blessed us with all blessings in Christ. Our earnest desire every day should be to be more like Jesus. This will bring us to His feet and inspire daily consecration. As we do this daily purging, we will discover that we naturally have victory over all of those things that we hitherto struggle to deal with.
That is exactly what God is saying to us as we prayerfully begin to ready ourselves for 2019:
Set your heart right; all the other things you are struggling with will disappear before you know it. You will experience unusual victory and breakthrough beyond your imagination.
God is ready to make us honorable men and women this year. Let us, therefore, make ourselves ready for His move.
How to Participate in This Prayer Move
- Fasting is not necessarily required unless you want to.
- Wake up every night, any time between the hours of 12 midnight to 5 am, and spend at least one hour in God’s presence.
- Read the Bible and meditate on God’s Word
- Before you pray, spend time to sing and worship God and draw closer to Him in songs.
- Your prayer direction should be, “Lord, Purge me of anything in my life that is dishonorable; cleanse me from whatever is preventing your power and revelation in my life.”
- This is the prayer direction we are focusing on these ten days. As you pray and wait on the Lord, take note of whatever revelation He brings to your heart or in a dream, and turn them into prayer.
I will publish a daily scripture focus as we wait on the Lord for renewal.
Book Alert: Give Orders to Your Day
I want to inform you of my new daily prophetic declarations book released a few days ago on Amazon. Click the link below to download the book and if you have the time, leave me a review. Remember, buying our books helps us to reach out to more people for Jesus Christ.
Link: Give Orders to the Day: Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough