Vessel of Honor Prayers (Day 3): Make Yourself Available
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” – Isaiah 6:8
Every time I stand to preach in the pulpit, I remind myself and my listeners that I don’t have the perfect solutions to their heart cries. Only Jesus Christ has the perfect answers. So my goal is to point everyone who listens to me to Him. He’s the only One who can resolve all their confusions and bring the perfect solutions. One genuine encounter with Him will take care of many years of uncertainties, burdens, attacks, and questions.
In today’s quoted verse, Isaiah encountered God in a vision and his life changed. His purpose became realigned, and he became a better prophet and messenger to his generation.
“One genuine encounter with God will end a lifetime of religious activities, struggles, and afflictions. So desire an encounter with God.”
Say with me:
“O Lord, I desire an encounter with You. I am tired of religion. I am tired of the struggles. I am tired of activities. I need Your touch. Show me Your Glory, and make me Your true testimony, in Jesus name.”
A genuine encounter with God will reenergize your living, inspire great spiritual transformation and make you a better believer.
Before Isaiah’s divine encounter, he was a preacher who didn’t make any significant impact. Bible history says that Isaiah…
- Was the son of Amoz
- He spent his early years as an official of King Uzziah.
- He prophesied under the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, in which time he called for repentance without success
- He had been around royalty all of his life. In fact, it is believed that he was a cousin to King Uzziah.
- He grew up in Jerusalem around the Temple, so he was no stranger to royalty or religion.
However, despite Isaiah’s closeness to religion and royalty, he couldn’t fulfill his life assignment. He couldn’t be the prophet he was ordained to be until he encountered God.
For many of us in the church today, it’s about activities. Go to church, sing and dance, get motivated, and go home — nothing else. But God is more than all of that.
Isaiah is a clear example that no one can fulfill God’s purpose for their lives without a genuine encounter with God. You can read all the spiritual books out there, but until there is an encounter between you and God, they will only be mere theology.
Here are two steps to start the process of fresh encounter with God.
1. Desire More Than Activity This Year
Desire to know God deeper and more intimately like never before. Desire a fresh, genuine encounter.
Until there is a genuine desire and thirst for God’s best, we cannot access His depth and provisions for our lives.
“Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” – Mark 11:24
It’s okay to desire to be blessed and make more money this year. It’s okay to want to lose weight and get married. It’s okay to want to break free from debt and make a better relationship with your spouse. All these desires are great, and okay.
But there’s something more that will make these desires happen without the stress and headaches human beings put into them. It’s the center that holds all things, and that is, having more of God in our lives.
“At night my soul longs for You. Indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently; For when the earth experiences Your judgments the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.” – Isaiah 26:9
The more of God we have in our lives, the more of our needs we will be able to meet.
So desire more of God this year. Earnestly crave to be purged of everything that brings dishonor. Desire His presence and a genuine encounter with Him. That is the first step to getting purged in order to become vessels of honor.
2. Make Yourself Available to God
God will not use a vessel that is not available. Until Isaiah said, “Here am I, Lord,” he was not sent.
Tonight, come to God and say, “Lord, I’m available to walk and work with You this year. How is it going to be? What is required of me?”
Cry out and say, “Lord, here am I, fill me anew. Make me Your testimony.”
Scriptures for Meditation
- John 4: 1- 54
- John 7
- John 15
- Come before the Lord with praise and worship. Declare His greatness with your mouth.
- Tell God that You are here to surrender entirely to Him. Tell him that you’re done with religion and activity. That you want Him.
- Pray that God will make you hungry for Him all through this year, and to make Your soul thirsty after His righteousness and power.
- Pray that out of you will flow rivers of living water this year.
- Tell God you don’t want to struggle for blessings anymore. Tell Him that you accept that you have been blessed with all blessings in Christ Jesus. That you want more of Him this year.
- Pray, say, “O Lord, pour water upon my thirsty soul, and pour Your spirit upon my seed, my offspring, and my home.”
- Pray that God will manifest supernaturally in your home and draw everyone to Himself this year, in Jesus name.
- Pray that God will make you and your home a fruitful branch in Christ.
- Pray that You will not look back in your commitment this year and that you will not measure yourself with any man, but Christ.
- Pray as the Lord leads you and worship the Lord.
You are blessed.
How to Participate in This Prayer Move
- Fasting is not necessarily required unless you want to.
- Wake up every night, any time between the hours of 12 midnight to 5 am, and spend at least one hour in God’s presence.
- Read the Bible and meditate on God’s Word
- Before you pray, spend time to sing and worship God and draw closer to Him in songs.
- As you pray and wait on the Lord, take note of whatever revelation He brings to your heart or in a dream, and turn them into prayer.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
New Book Alert: Give Orders to Your Day
I want to inform you of my new daily prophetic declarations book released a few days ago on Amazon. Click the link below to download the book and if you have the time, leave me a review. Remember, buying our books helps us to reach out to more people for Jesus Christ.
Link: Give Orders to the Day: Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough
A udio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough