Will You Praise God? Will You Praise Your Way to 2019?
O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall fear him. – Psalm 67:4-7
This is going to be a quick post.
First, I bring you greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
As you may have observed, since our last 21-day fast in September, I haven’t made any post on this blog. The reason is that the Church where I serve as the resident pastor has been involved in a series of empowerment programs. My time has been so filled with a lot that I had to take a moment away from the blog. But I’m here now.
I would like to say thanks to all of you who sent me personal messages on WhatsApp and even messaged me on Facebook. Thanks to those of you who persisted and sent us your donations and offerings. I am truly grateful. Your seeds are helping us take the Gospel to the very needy.
Here’s what I’ve come to realize: the readership of this blog has so grown globally that’s it’s difficult to stop teaching and praying together any time soon. A great community has been formed around this ministry globally that I now have sisters, brothers and prayer partners from everywhere – US, Canada, UK, France, Uganda, Zambia, Ghana, Spain, Fiji Island (I love this island), Guatemala, Mexico, and many many other countries.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ, His power to set free completely, and His grace to live a victorious life will continue to be broadcast around the world unhindered, in Jesus name.
Let me also inform you that I have two very recent books you should check out. They are:
1. 31 Days With Jesus: 5 Minutes Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of Jesus, Connect More With Him, and Be More Like Him
2. Command Your Money: 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone
What’s Coming up in December?
As we prepare to wrap up this year, the Holy Spirit is leading us to praise God nonstop all through the month of December. It’s been called Praise Your Way to 2019.
This is how it will go: I will post a daily praise guide on this blog from December 1st until December 31st. The purpose will be to encourage us to praise God for the next 31 days into the new year.
Yes, Praise Your Way to 2019.
It’s time to count our blessings, no matter what we prayed for that has not happened.
We are going to take our eyes off our unanswered prayers, problems, needs, and troubles and praise God from the depths of our hearts.
Come on. It’s also a season of celebration. So we’re not just going to celebrate. We’re also going to praise.
Will You Sign Up On This?
The Bible says:
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.
The Message Bible puts it this way: Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.
Someone said that, “He that praises God prays double.”
Personal, intentional, praise and thanksgiving doubles your prayer power by over a thousand percent.
Praising God radically transforms our souls. It draws down the presence of God, and empowers us to hear the voice of God easily.
A personal prayer of petition is great. But personal, intentional, praise and thanksgiving is greater.
While our situations may not have completely changed, we can thank God in everything.
Thanking God in everything is different from thanking God for everything.
While you may not thank God for cancer, you can thank Him in the pain.
When we thank God in our circumstances, what we are doing is confessing that God is bigger than our situations.
- You can thank God in your debt and financial challenges.
- You can thank God in your sickness (not for the sickness)
- You can thank God in the midst of your troubles
- You can thank God in the midst of your unmet needs
This way, you are expressing trust that God is bigger than whatever you’re in, or will ever find yourself.
So this month, no matter how serious your personal situation is, join us and let’s praise.
All you are required to do daily this month is to spend at least 30 minutes daily and thank God.
How to Participate in the Praise Your Way to 2019 Program
- Spend 30 (or more) minutes every day in personal praise and thanksgiving.
- Spend 10 (or more) minutes every day to pray for others.
- No matter how pressing your personal needs are, take your eyes away from them, only praise God and intercede for others
- Whatever can inspire praise and worship in you, involve in it this month – get songs, sing, dance, worship, etc.
- Be very very watchful. God will speak to you and give you strange ideas and directions this period. Write down every new thought and revelation that God brings to your heart or through a vision or dream
- Share your praise report. Share your testimonies
Expect healings, supernatural interventions, and breakthroughs as we praise our way to 2019.
- Praise Warfare.
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge
- Get the books and any other material that will inspire your praise this month.
- For easier access to our daily and weekly prayers, subscribe here
- Like our Facebook page and share this post
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group, BreakThrough Prayers Foundation.
Jesus Christ is the LORD.
Audio Books Now Available
To See all my Over 20 Audiobooks now available, Click Here. Below are some of them specifically. I am sure that these books will bless you.
- 120 Powerful Night Prayers that Will Change Your Life
- 28 Days of Praise Challenge: Dealing With Your Fears and Battles Through Intentional Praise
- Anger Management God’s Way: Bible Ways to Control Your Emotions, Get Healed of Hurts & Respond to Offenses …Plus Powerful Daily Prayers to Overcome Bad Anger Permanently
- By His Stripes: God’s Promises & Prayers for Healing
- Deliverance of the mind: Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions.
- Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing
- How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God & Following His Direction for Your Life
- How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness: Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones
- How to Meditate on God’s Word: Fast and Easy Ways to Practice Intentional Bible Meditation and Grow in Faith, Worship, and Prayer
- Prayers to Find a Godly Spouse: Meditations, Prophetic Declarations and Biblical Foundation for Finding a Life Partner
- Praying the Promises of God for Daily Blessings and Breakthrough
- Take it By Force: 200 Violent Prayers for Deliverance, Healing and Financial Breakthrough
- Under His Shadow: God’s Promises and Prayers for Protection
- When God Is Silent: What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed
- Beside the Still Waters: God’s Promises and Prayers for Guidance and Direction | Learn to Know the Will of God & Make Right Decisions
- Less Panic More Hope: God’s Promises and Prayers to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Depression – Scriptures and Prayers for Mental Health
- How to Pray for Your Family: Plus Over 70 Prayers for Your Family’s Salvation, Healing, Restoration, and Breakthrough
- Prayers that Break Curses: Everything You Need to Know About Curses, and Powerful Prayers to Stop All Kinds of Curses
- 20 Commonly Asked Questions About Demons: Answers You Need to Bind and Cast Out Demons, Heal the Sick, and Experience Breakthrough